TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you own a Canada Goose Jacket? Give me some FEEDBACK!

+2
just G
rontam90
6 posters

Go down

Do you own a Canada Goose Jacket? Give me some FEEDBACK! Empty Do you own a Canada Goose Jacket? Give me some FEEDBACK!

Post by rontam90 Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Hello everyone. I am entering a design competition at my school, and we are re-designing the Canada Goose Jacket. If you own a Canada Goose Jacket, I want to hear your reviews if possible Smile

1) What do you like about the jacket?

2) What don't you like about the jacket?

3) What would you change?

Thanks !
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Do you own a Canada Goose Jacket? Give me some FEEDBACK! Empty Re: Do you own a Canada Goose Jacket? Give me some FEEDBACK!

Post by just G Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:51 am

don't have one but i will buy one from you if you are thinking of making some! ;)
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Do you own a Canada Goose Jacket? Give me some FEEDBACK! Empty Re: Do you own a Canada Goose Jacket? Give me some FEEDBACK!

Post by jmontenegro Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:42 pm

i like that the jacket is super warm, you can honestly wear a t shirt in the winter and have the jacket on top and be totally fine.

i dont like that it doesnt have a better fit on the person its puffy in the middle area of the jacket.

i would just change how it should fit the body better on a person
jmontenegro
jmontenegro
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by B00std4G63 Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:15 pm

i dont own one. but i find every second person does. thats wat i dont like about it

lolol
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:10 pm

very warm & comfy.kinda big to put your arms down though .feel like a the stay puff man but still verry great jacket.
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:55 pm

awesome feedback guys! thanks! keep them coming
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:45 pm

oh & when they get little old the feathers fly out of the stichiings when you sit down.or yuo would haave little feathers peaking out thru the stichings.. thats the down side
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe TDI Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 pm

I dont own one but have warn one.

They are very warm....but I have no need for one. Most of the time when I see people walk by in one I just think they're pussy's and should leave Canada if the cold bothers them so much.

I will justify I consider them all pussy's because I never wear a jacket in the winter and I'm usually fine lmao. If you were to go to northern canada I'd say get one. But otherwise, given the price you can buy other jackets just as warm. It seems more like Canada Goose has just become a cliche thing like the iPhone. Like if you don't have one you're not cool or something.

I have an Under Armour jacket for when I go snowboarding (even though I still usually just wear two sweaters) that I got at the end of the winter 2 years ago on sale for $150 and its incredibly warm, according to one of my friends its even warmer than his canada goose LOL
Joe TDI
Joe TDI
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down