TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS Help

3 posters

Go down

TTS Help Empty TTS Help

Post by Infamous Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm looking for someone to step up and help out with TTS . As we get bigger there is only so much we can do with who runs TTS so we are at a point of needing someone else to help out .

If your interested pm me , but only if you have the time you want to dedicated to helping out . It's not easy at all , its easy to sit back and say your opinions and ideas but it's another to have to actually do the work .

Like I said if you have the time you would like to dedicate them pm me . DO NOT pm me just because your curious about what we are looking for in help . Your either down or your not its just that simple.

People have told me straight up before id love to help i just dont have the time and i respect that a lot more over saying you do and then flopping out .

Once again i am stressing this does take up personal time all year round this is not just a here and there thing
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

TTS Help Empty Re: TTS Help

Post by l8er Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:55 am

What sort of help are you looking for? Online forum management, in real meets/organization or both?
Those two require different types of commitment so i thought id ask.

l8er
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:38 am

What are your strengths? Pm me.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content