TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plasti Dip Custom decals

2 posters

Go down

Plasti Dip Custom decals Empty Plasti Dip Custom decals

Post by mackinnon654 Tue May 27, 2014 9:35 pm

I've been looking at some decals for my car because to be quite honest I'm not a fan of the black decals on the car right now. They don't exactly pop on a dark blue car... I'd love to do some bright yellow decals on the hood scoop and front fender hash marks, maybe even some stripes down the side of the car. I was just gonna buy the vinyls but I thought maybe I could try and mask off my own decals and Plasti dip them and then hit it with the Glossifier. Wondering if anyone has attempted some decals on their car with Plasti dip or if anyone thinks I'd be better off to save up for the actual vinyls?
mackinnon654
mackinnon654
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Plasti Dip Custom decals Empty Re: Plasti Dip Custom decals

Post by QutaHunter Wed May 28, 2014 1:21 am

Just spray it. I think that is what Plasti dip is best for some decals and what not. Just a little tip after you're done your last coat remove the tape if it is near the decals since when it drys it will peel with the tape.

QutaHunter
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down