TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from DSM Canada.org

4 posters

Go down

Hello from DSM Canada.org  Empty Hello from DSM Canada.org

Post by Slick122 Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Hello all.

First off I'd like to say that I'm a member of almost every other DSM forum out there but only recently found out about this one so I thought I'd mix it up a bit and sigh up.

I'll keep this as short and sweet as possible, I've been in the DSM scene for 5 or so years now but I've only owned one DSM the whole time, her name is Elvira and shes my 97 Spyder, my mod list is far too long for me to post at this time so I'll just post some pictures and let you mull over them to figure it out your self.

I'd like to chime in on this board frequently,  I look forward to some meets and getting to know some of you better.

Cheers

Hello from DSM Canada.org  P1010111_zps256f493c

Hello from DSM Canada.org  P1010138_zps304340c5

Hello from DSM Canada.org  P1010013_zps7981796b

Hello from DSM Canada.org  P1010009_zps2d00862f

Hello from DSM Canada.org  IMG_20140608_110959_zps9t4pr6id
Slick122
Slick122
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Hello from DSM Canada.org  Empty Re: Hello from DSM Canada.org

Post by Slick122 Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:54 pm

umm, is it just my computer or are all of my posted photos have the right side cut off?? Hello from DSM Canada.org  3523714105 
Slick122
Slick122
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:11 am

woohoo for DSMs. I had a 1ga talon for a bit... don't ask what happened to it Laughing.

They're amazing cars, I'd love to find a 2g gsx

Upload the pics at 640px - it'll fit better

Welcome to the club bud
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Slick122 Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Thanks for the kind welcome.

DSM's are amazing cars...IF you keep on top of maintenance and a proper tune, too many noob's buy them..over boost them without knowing their head from their ass, blow them up and blame it on crank walk haha. I'm currently pushing 30psi with a built engine, tune and proper supporting mods. I'm currently FWD but I have acquired everything I need for a full AWD swap, hopefully I'll have it completed over this winter. There are a few AWD spyders on our board so its not entirely uncommon.
Slick122
Slick122
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am

Welcome to the forum, im looking forward to seeing this thing in person.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Slick122 wrote: I'm currently FWD but I have acquired everything I need for a full AWD swap, hopefully I'll have it completed over this winter.   There are a few AWD spyders on our board so its not entirely uncommon.

That'd be sweet. We have another member with a 2g-gst (making... healthy power) that drops by on the forum once in a while who wants to do an awd swap, and another one with a 4th gen v6 who wants to do a turbo+awd swap

And we had another member with a silver gsx who was (correct me if I'm wrong guys) making around 450+awhp, but sold it and bought an old challenger as a project car
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by B00std4G63 Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:52 am

30 psi on what turbo? im planning on running an fp red with my built motor once its ready. although im also fwd, ill b running boost/rpm tuning via dsm link to reduce tire spin in early gears
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum