TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New prospect

Go down

New prospect Empty New prospect

Post by TwoFer Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:51 pm

I'm Matthew Wilson or ( Two Fer ) I have come to the realization that i have been on the forum for a month or two, and i have miss a crustal step in becoming a member for this car club. "The Introduction" and i apologize for my absent mindedness. I was referred at the time to this club by Brandon and Dro. i own a 09 Silver Nissan Altima 2.5s sedan. My knowledge on cars is average, and always learning. I have appreciation for cars and love for bikes. I have attended a bunch meets since last year with (N.I.C.E.) and events already, and have met a lot of members along the way. Hoping i have what it take to be a member of this well rounded club and representing TTS as a life style not just a car club

TwoFer
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down