TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New prospect

Go down

New prospect Empty New prospect

Post by 3H_g453 Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:11 pm

Hi everybody, my name is Ollie Gaus. I'm pretty young, but I've chosen not to drive a riced civic. I've got a black 1986 Pontiac Fiero 2m6, all stock right now. I've just finished fixing it, and it is now being put away for the winter so my frame doesn't rust. In the spring, I'm planning to do some performance upgrades, possibly a turbo, along with a maybe slight lowering. Generally, my vision is to make the car faster, while keeping the original design due to it's stock beauty.

3H_g453
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum