TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forum Member

Go down

New Forum Member Empty New Forum Member

Post by samc36 Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:28 am

Hi everyone,

New member here, I just got told about TTS today, thought I'd give a little look and sign up, so here's the "obligatory" new member post Smile.

I'm from Ireland, in Toronto on a temp stay visa. I came last June, and was hoping to find some kind of a car scene, but never got too involved in the hunt for work and that to keep me going. I'm pretty sure I'll be going back to Ireland in September, and so won't have a car here, as I haven't exchanged my license.

I'm hoping to get to a few car shows before I leave and maybe walk up to a meet or two, so I'm wondering if you guys have any Casual or Cars and Coffee style meets? I'd love to take some photos of your cars to show people at home what the scene is like here, i.e. are you into stance, clean look, massive bodykits (I think that's dead in most places now), etc..

If I was to go to anything it'd probably have to be near or close to Downtown Toronto, but if ye're a friendly bunch, and ya wanna show some Canadian car culture at a nice easygoing meet, let me know haha.

So a friendly hi to everyone here anyway, again, pretty sure I won't have a car while I'm here, so I get it's a bit weird to join a car forum without a car. My first and only car so far in Ireland was a 2000 Fiat Punto Sporting 16v with Abarth bumpers and other random bits here and there. It went on fire before I came, but there's some pictures here for anyone interested.

New Forum Member ME5dNx5

New Forum Member SeevuTl

New Forum Member YfBb0bV

New Forum Member 1FxVee0

New Forum Member SDW99NB

New Forum Member ARj8CTO

New Forum Member HLnO6EF

New Forum Member F1jywRu
samc36
samc36
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

New Forum Member Empty Re: New Forum Member

Post by samc36 Thu May 07, 2015 11:09 am

Here are some of my photos caught at the Canadian International Auto Show at the Metro Convention Centre Downtown in February.

New Forum Member DIasiek
New Forum Member OWgI4EG
New Forum Member LF5vt04
New Forum Member G8xY8fN
New Forum Member NSD4KOD
New Forum Member Q1MAQMJ
samc36
samc36
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by samc36 Thu May 07, 2015 11:15 am

I also like to photoshop cars in my spare time, of which I don't have much lately.

Original
New Forum Member IGMp2yH
After
New Forum Member Ow24d1e

Original
New Forum Member YfBb0bV
After
New Forum Member W6Wp5PL
New Forum Member NHcoPDT

I was also partial to 3d modelling, but have no time for it lately although I still have the skills, here's a 2009 Camaro I was modelling:

New Forum Member XYlcBbM
New Forum Member YP7BCdU
New Forum Member AUcg1Nm
New Forum Member BP4Lzpx
New Forum Member 3Q1GBJE
samc36
samc36
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content