TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List and Pics of cars/bikes you have owned till date thread!

+6
Juice
fatflyguy
Infamous
roblaza
Hydrolikz
just G
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

List and Pics of cars/bikes you have owned till date thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: List and Pics of cars/bikes you have owned till date thread!

Post by Hydrolikz Thu May 13, 2010 5:04 pm

ruckusx2 wrote:Laughing same here i had to put oil in it every time i put 20 bux gas in it at it dying days but still full pwr like u said & handling was the best.... i fell asleep at wheel and full speed hit a parked s10 pick up truck and me & my friend just walked away from it .

After calling the cops, and reporting it of course. List and Pics of cars/bikes you have owned till date thread! - Page 2 Icon_wink
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

List and Pics of cars/bikes you have owned till date thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: List and Pics of cars/bikes you have owned till date thread!

Post by just G Fri May 14, 2010 12:34 am

damn i have never in my life fallen asleep at the wheel. this one time i was mad tired, so i just pulled over at a mall and took an hour nap and kept driving Razz

be careful guys! please dont drive tired as fuck!!!
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Fri May 14, 2010 1:46 am

I stopped for a nap once because I didn't want to crash with my little sister in the passenger seat ... and I got chewed up by the parents because I didn't call. Not even a "thanks for being more responsible than that time you wrecked my van" ...
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Fri May 14, 2010 1:48 am

Oh, and the other time I took a nap was on an anniversary outing several years back with a girl I was seeing ... that night ended up in a fight because I stopped to sleep ... but that hasn't stopped me from taking those little naps or driving breaks when fatigue starts to set in.
Be safe!
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Fri May 14, 2010 10:48 am

Juice wrote:Oh, and the other time I took a nap was on an anniversary outing several years back with a girl I was seeing ... that night ended up in a fight because I stopped to sleep ... but that hasn't stopped me from taking those little naps or driving breaks when fatigue starts to set in.
Be safe!

Better safe than sorry! I would've made her walk her ass home if she wanted to argue over me being safe for the both of us! List and Pics of cars/bikes you have owned till date thread! - Page 2 Icon_razz
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 11:30 am

whats with everyone fallling asleep? when i get tired I open the window and crank the music... it usually helps enough until i get home.

kid I went to elementary school died in an accident because of that! he fell asleep at the wheel and it a transport truck.

be careful people!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Fri May 14, 2010 11:38 am

man i did it like 98 i was 18 then and going to north bay driving & crashed in trout creek late at night (i must have had a angle around cause the lesabre was totaled & i walked away from it without a scratch.i was standing out of car when police showed up.)i hit the parked truck doing well i dont realy know cause when i hit i was sliding doing more then 140km & skid marks were 100yards long with a 10foot gap where i was airborn in the middle. talk about lucky.
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri May 14, 2010 11:50 am

ruckusx2 wrote:man i did it like 98 i was 18 then and going to north bay driving & crashed in trout creek late at night (i must have had a angle around cause the lesabre was totaled & i walked away from it without a scratch.i was standing out of car when police showed up.)i hit the parked truck doing well i dont realy know cause when i hit i was sliding doing more then 140km & skid marks were 100yards long with a 10foot gap where i was airborn in the middle. talk about lucky.

haha i fell asleep leaving north bay when i was 18 , ended up pulling over into a opp station and sleeping for a hour
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Fri May 14, 2010 1:35 pm

ok can we please keep this on topic!!!!! take the sleepy driving to offtopic please!

cheers,
G.
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by phuknrht Fri May 14, 2010 1:54 pm

:sleep:
phuknrht
phuknrht
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Fri May 14, 2010 2:11 pm

phuknrht wrote::sleep:

^Bannable offence? List and Pics of cars/bikes you have owned till date thread! - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Reason: insubordination Laughing.gif" alt="" />
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Fri May 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Back on topic ... sorta ... had an '89 Bonneville for a bit, but it wasn't really mine. My sister's and the alternator kept going ...
Car I wish I had ... my mom's old early 80's (I think an '83) Camaro, auto, no A/C, but F who cares? It was sweet! She sold it for $50 back when I was still in elementary. :( $50!!!!
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 2:30 pm

As far as bikes I had a Schwinn 10spd, then a CCM 28spd, hopefully I can write my M1 and get something started like a CBR125..

Last thing I need is to hit a bump and the bike wants go into orbit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Fri May 14, 2010 3:39 pm

I would recommend at 250 at the very least for your first bike. There's a ton of 125s on autotrader/kijiji/craigslist/etc because people who buy them tend to want to upgrade them like three weeks after buying them. My friend has a Ninja 250 and said even with that he wanted to upgrade after less than two months.
I personally wanted a 400-450, but they're not very common, hence my GS500-F. My first bike (got M2 in Feb 2010, course taken Sept 2009 at Sheridan). It has good power (can do highway speeds well), but not too much that it's not easy to handle. Its also more upright than most speed bikes.
I also very very very highly recommend taking a riding course for your M1 exit. You learn a lot of stuff, get good riding experience, and the passing rate is like 99% ... my class had a 100% pass rate! Just remember, when buying gear watch out for fake DOT approved helmets. Get a properly fitting approved helmet. With no airbags, it's the only thing between your face and the pavement. Also, leather jacket or well padded (arm, shoulder, back) mesh/textile jacket.

On another note, sorry to keep going off topic, when my roommate was moving out he was trying to sell his bicycle ... type in "CCM ice bike" in an image search and see what comes up! Very Happy
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Fri May 14, 2010 4:22 pm

previous cars in order

08 lancer GTS
03 RSX type S
00 Impreza GC8 2.5RS Sedan
98 Civic CX "bubble" hatch
89 240sx "pignose"
91 RX-7 FC3S "Turbo II"
94 Integra LS
01 Impreza GC8 2.5RS Sedan
97 240sx "kouki"
03 S2000 suzuka blue
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Fri May 14, 2010 4:34 pm

enterprise Cobalt seems to be missing from your list ... o.O
and you had an FC?!?
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Fri May 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Juice wrote:enterprise Cobalt seems to be missing from your list ... o.O
and you had an FC?!?

yezzir

List and Pics of cars/bikes you have owned till date thread! - Page 2 IMG_0286

which is why i sold my s2k and going back to a rotary Smile
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Fri May 14, 2010 5:20 pm

rontam90 wrote:
Juice wrote:enterprise Cobalt seems to be missing from your list ... o.O
and you had an FC?!?

yezzir

List and Pics of cars/bikes you have owned till date thread! - Page 2 IMG_0286

which is why i sold my s2k and going back to a rotary Smile

How was that car BTW, I really never heard why you even sold it. List and Pics of cars/bikes you have owned till date thread! - Page 2 Icon_scratch
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Wed May 19, 2010 8:48 am

92 civic hatch
91 eagle talon
95 isuzu rodeo
92 bmw 740il
00 civic 4door
04 dodge srt-4 silver
03 ford escape
92 suzuki sidekick (current)
04 dodge srt-4 red (current)
95 dodge ram 2500 cummins (current)
05 dodge viper (current)
Mike
Mike
TTS Rookie

http://www.aerohill.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2