TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phuknrht

+3
just G
ThunderRobo
phuknrht
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

phuknrht - Page 2 Empty Re: phuknrht

Post by just G Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:54 pm

i bought red and white thing angel eyes for the tails bc thats what i wanted to do on mine. it was impossible!! unless you can find a flexible led strip(which i think looks mad gay) that would be the only way. i was gonna outline the red lights wiht a red angel eye and do a demon look and do a white outline around the reverse light. wouldn have looked sick if it worked! Rolling Eyes first click would light up all the red demon eyes and when i put the car in reverse it would light up the white angel eye. wish they made flexible angel eyes! Razz
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 pm

just G wrote:i bought red and white thing angel eyes for the tails bc thats what i wanted to do on mine. it was impossible!! unless you can find a flexible led strip(which i think looks mad gay) that would be the only way. i was gonna outline the red lights wiht a red angel eye and do a demon look and do a white outline around the reverse light. wouldn have looked sick if it worked! Rolling Eyes first click would light up all the red demon eyes and when i put the car in reverse it would light up the white angel eye. wish they made flexible angel eyes! Razz

Wow! Definitely would've looked awesome! I feel like we've hijacked this thread.
Phukn ... sweet ride!
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Get back on topic, NAO!!! Suspect
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down