TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS year end cruise / photoshoot to Niagara

+26
Zero
maxima_tyler
Derty Sanchez
corey74
Robby_ss
TOUGE MASTA
Evo Killer
Derty Senorita
ratskat
phuknrht
Eclipse09
BabyGhost
s_moneh
just G
Juice
ice effect
FarShark
ruckusx2
TimeIsMoney003
rontam90
Chantie88
BrianV
Hydrolikz
zacko
grafxx
Infamous
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TTS year end cruise / photoshoot to Niagara - Page 4 Empty Re: TTS year end cruise / photoshoot to Niagara

Post by Chantie88 Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:03 pm

ok boys and girls i know i have been slacking on this and not messaging i have been extreamly busy with other things someone should have PMed me Laughing .... but how many has booked so far i am booking tonight and we are going to pre meet at the same location as we did for CSCS round 4 and i was thinking for 10am saturday morning then leaving at 10:30 then we sould be in Niagra for noonish to get some good shots at random places....speakingi of which anyone have any good ideas on places to get some pictures also who ever has a camera bring it because its looking like we will be out of a photographer on this trip :(
Chantie88
Chantie88
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

TTS year end cruise / photoshoot to Niagara - Page 4 Empty Re: TTS year end cruise / photoshoot to Niagara

Post by FarShark Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:38 pm

^ We should decide where we are stopping ahead of time.
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantie88 Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:40 pm

yup thats what i am thinking .......
Chantie88
Chantie88
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FarShark Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Shane, can you please update the first post with the pre-meet info.

Pre-Meet:
Meet @ 10.00
Leave @10.30am Sharp!
401 & Dixie
Plaza on the West side of Dixie just South of the 401.
If you are GPSing there use this address to the Montanas:
1495 Aerowood Drive, Mississauga, ON L4W 1C2, Canada

Overnight
Hydrolikz
Chantie88
zacko
rontam
Ruckusx2 - BOOKED
Just G
GreyGhost & BabyGhost - 1 Room
Eclipse09 & Sarah - 1 room
FarShark - BOOKED
Gundum-1 room

Just Photoshoot
BrianV
Corey74 (pending, might be away this week)
Juice (possibly going away next month for a week, room = $$ I may not have)
Zero - Depending on a number of things
Maxima_Tyler - pretty sure im good to go. if anything changes i'll post up
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:41 pm

We should cruise near some of the wineries, will be some nice scenic roads with good colour, though it might be tough to find a good spot to get all our cars into a shot.

http://autos.ca.msn.com/specials/road-trip-guide/canada%E2%80%99s-best-fall-drives?cp-documentid=31008361&page=4
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FarShark Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:31 pm

If anyone has any suggestions now is the time!
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:18 am

Planning a route if its cool, so we're not driving around completely aimlessly.
Route will take us along a nice long stretch of road (Lakeshore Rd), we get to pass over a small toll bridge (no fee, but I've seen it go up twice in one trip), we'll pass by the WIllow Pond Bontanical Gardens, along the water and passed the falls, then along more water before turning back up and passing through some fields (hopefully some wineries or good areas for pictures). We also pass near the hotel on the way to the falls, so if it's after check-in time and people want to check in or get some rest the option is there. Please let me know if you want to check out any specific areas or know good locations. Also, charge those 2-ways!!

http://tinyurl.com/3dmw6cn
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FarShark Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:20 am

+1 on bring your Radios!

And Thanks a lot for doing this Justin! We really appreciate it.
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_tyler Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:23 am

for anyone not staying the night, would someone be willing to drive me to and from the meet spot? i wanna try and get some rolling pics along the way.

maxima_tyler
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantie88 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:13 am

Juice wrote:Planning a route if its cool, so we're not driving around completely aimlessly.
Route will take us along a nice long stretch of road (Lakeshore Rd), we get to pass over a small toll bridge (no fee, but I've seen it go up twice in one trip), we'll pass by the WIllow Pond Bontanical Gardens, along the water and passed the falls, then along more water before turning back up and passing through some fields (hopefully some wineries or good areas for pictures). We also pass near the hotel on the way to the falls, so if it's after check-in time and people want to check in or get some rest the option is there. Please let me know if you want to check out any specific areas or know good locations. Also, charge those 2-ways!!

http://tinyurl.com/3dmw6cn

this looks great!!! this is the route we will take ....the bontanical gardens would look pretty sweet in some pictures and we need to for sure get some at the wineries that would look amazing!! and if we see any spots to pull of and get some near the water that would be great as wel.

Get find and thanks for getting that togeather
Chantie88
Chantie88
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Is anyone going, just for the photoshoot available to pick me up and drive me back?

was waiting till now to see if there's any money in my budget to stay the night... but with school+mortgage and all that bs, there isn't

so lemme know
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Haegl Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Wish I could make this.. I do have to work and someone hit the teg last week.. so its in the shop :(
Haegl
Haegl
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Tyler, what exactly do you need? You looking to shot-gun for the cruise?
Also do we have any other photographers in case Zero doesn't reach?
Third, I'm having some health issues, nothing serious but can't walk well again (ya, just like last year). Doc has me on some prescription meds and it's messing up my stomach so I'll have to see how I'm feeling in the morning.

Pre-Meet:
Meet @ 10.00
Leave @10.30am Sharp!
401 & Dixie
Plaza on the West side of Dixie just South of the 401.
If you are GPSing there use this address to the Montanas:
1495 Aerowood Drive, Mississauga, ON L4W 1C2, Canada

Overnight
Hydrolikz
Chantie88
zacko
rontam
Ruckusx2 - BOOKED
GreyGhost & BabyGhost - 1 Room
FarShark - BOOKED
Gundum-1 room (maybe)

Just Photoshoot
BrianV
Corey74 (pending, might be away this week)
Juice - maybe
Zero - someone needs to get this guy to come!!
Maxima_Tyler - pretty sure im good to go. if anything changes i'll post up
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Juice wrote:
Also do we have any other photographers in case Zero doesn't reach?

I'll be there! (thanks to farshark)
much gratitude bud!
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by koi Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:14 am

wish everyone a safe journey and lots on fun on this cruise. drive safe and enjoy the scenery! PARTY HARD!
koi
koi
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:18 am

koi wrote:wish everyone a safe journey and lots on fun on this cruise. drive safe and enjoy the scenery! PARTY HARD!

thanks mom!
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Well I feel pretty dumb. I've been thinking in my head all week that this was Sunday not Saturday. In anycase I was poping in here to say I wouldn't be able to make Sunday. Its been a bad week and rough weekend so far. I hope you all have a good time out, sorry for missing this I don't know what I was thinkin :(
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:41 pm

BrianV wrote:Well I feel pretty dumb. I've been thinking in my head all week that this was Sunday not Saturday. In anycase I was poping in here to say I wouldn't be able to make Sunday. Its been a bad week and rough weekend so far. I hope you all have a good time out, sorry for missing this I don't know what I was thinkin :(

sucks you couldn't make it out man - but next time for sure!

really good time with the TTS peeps - pics'll be up soon time
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FarShark Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Awesome time! Too bad some of you couldnt make it and thanks to those that did!
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Some pics are up here - goin out... so i'll put them on facebook/megauploads when i get back

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.net/t1699-tts-year-end-cruise#33807
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:36 am

great time lots of fun Smile
wicked drive there
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantie88 Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:43 am

yea thanks to juice for finding that amazing route it was a great drive and a great trip!!!!
Chantie88
Chantie88
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FarShark Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:11 pm

^+1
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by grafxx Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:50 pm

yea it was a good day for real Smile
grafxx
grafxx
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_tyler Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:41 pm

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.net/t1704-tts-niagra-cruise#33896

link to my pic thread for this drive. there are more on my fb page, but these were my favourites

maxima_tyler
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4