TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After a post, automatically starts "watching" the topic

+4
Infamous
BrianV
koi
B00std4G63
8 posters

Go down

After a post, automatically starts "watching" the topic Empty After a post, automatically starts "watching" the topic

Post by B00std4G63 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:03 pm

like the title says, everytime i reply to a post it automatically starts "watching" the topic and i get notifications each time some1 replies after me and its an overkill for my email Laughing.

wasnt like this before, anyway of turning it off?
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

After a post, automatically starts "watching" the topic Empty Re: After a post, automatically starts "watching" the topic

Post by koi Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:33 pm

yeah theres an option to stop watching the topic
after the post at the bottom right there is stop watching this topic
koi
koi
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

After a post, automatically starts "watching" the topic Empty Re: After a post, automatically starts "watching" the topic

Post by B00std4G63 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Yea but I don't wanna watch the topic to begin with Laughing. I shouldn't have to click stop everytime I post
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Profile -> Preferences -> Always Notify me of Replies change to No.
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by B00std4G63 Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:04 am

Awesome Ty!
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:00 pm

BrianV wrote:Profile -> Preferences -> Always Notify me of Replies change to No.

haha i didnt even know that , now i can fiunally stop the mass amount of emails
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:25 pm

O man, neither did I lmao!
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by EJ1_B16a2 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:11 am

kind of stupid how if you post once it makes u follow. now that i know how to stop it, i have unwatched 100 topics now Laughing. no more email overload.
EJ1_B16a2
EJ1_B16a2
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by hughheff Tue May 15, 2012 2:26 pm

it doesent make you follow it persay, sends u 1 email when 1 person responds, but not for every person after that. Just the 1st person.

hughheff
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Wed May 16, 2012 12:09 am

Well thats depending on how often you visit the site of course Smile It sends one email for the first response after each visit to the thread. Ie you post then leave 3 people respond you get 1 email, you visit then leave without posting you are still going to get 1 email after the next post. It really can add up if you visit the site often and don't actively 'unwatch' you threads.
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Wed May 16, 2012 10:34 am

FINALLY!!!! This shit ahs been driving me nuts!!!! After a post, automatically starts "watching" the topic 1926791664
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down