TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS 3 Year Anniversary

+21
DubSpeed
zacko
SilverBlack_Guerrilla
ryo_AWD
jfrzy
Juice
Josh.fsd
TOUGE MASTA
BrianV
asteroid
rontam90
09stormy3
Datsunbelievable
Nemex6
maxima_tyler
Evolutional16
Boosted BigBird
just G
ruckusx2
Hydrolikz
Infamous
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TTS 3 Year Anniversary Empty TTS 3 Year Anniversary

Post by Infamous Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:19 pm

This year for our 3 year anniversary we will not be holding a meet . This time we will be doing a cruise to celebrate 3 years of TTS and our loyal dedicated family we have here .

TTS started in October of 2009 so our cruise will be in october . The day will be a saturday and the destination will be Niagara . Our starting point is still tba and our routes will be worked out soon . We are aiming for a big cruise so we will most likely be doing all highways so we dont have to deal with any traffic lights etc.. that will cause our groups to split up into smaller groups . The point of this is to take over the highway and cruise as one , not do back roads as groups of 6 because we didnt all make a light .

With that being said , we are looking for mid october to do this cruise , and a starting point which is close to a highway , somewhere in the durham or scarborough area . Any ideas please toss em out now . We will not be meeting in the west as a starting point for the reason to extend the length of the cruise because it will be highways.

Once we arrive to our destination in Niagara we will do a big photo shoot , and we will go over hotels for those that want to stay for the night .

And another thing , we will decide as a group do we want to keep this just TTS or make this a all invite?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

TTS 3 Year Anniversary Empty Re: TTS 3 Year Anniversary

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Looking forward to this one! TTS 3 Year Anniversary 1992828207
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:10 pm

sounds great Smile just long as it not on the 15th of oct cause my kids bday is that day.
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:02 pm

this sounds sick! I think we should just stick to TTS. Start point KC as it is sorta central.

Can't beleive its been 3 years already!! Feels just like yesterday when this idea popped up! Laughing

Can't wait for more years to follow!!! cheers
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Boosted BigBird Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:15 pm

I agree, i say we keep it all TTS, there is more then enough of us to make it a large cruise for sure.

And i agree with G as a start point at KC since everyone knows where it is, the space is there, its central and its also a big meet place for TTS on Wednesdays.

Only been here like a year but you guys are family TTS 3 Year Anniversary 1770563824
Boosted BigBird
Boosted BigBird
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:14 pm

just G wrote:this sounds sick! I think we should just stick to TTS. Start point KC as it is sorta central.

Can't beleive its been 3 years already!! Feels just like yesterday when this idea popped up! Laughing

Can't wait for more years to follow!!! cheers

durham is a bit of a stretch for those coming from the west , kc is a good choice

Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:20 pm

feel like its been a long 3 years , have delt with so much bullshit and hate , gota go through that to get to success tho , we have a solid soild family here and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger ,

i always say this was just suppose to be something small and a name for a few of us to put on our cars and 3 years later i still cant believe where we are at . I'm honoured to have everyone here and that we have so many dedicated and loyal members and still cant believe that everyone wants to rep that TTS logo on their cars and wear that TTS clothing

so to this i say lets keep giving those haters a reason to hate , provide a home for those outsiders looking for a quality club to join and cruise to our success
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Boosted BigBird wrote:I agree, i say we keep it all TTS, there is more then enough of us to make it a large cruise for sure.

And i agree with G as a start point at KC since everyone knows where it is, the space is there, its central and its also a big meet place for TTS on Wednesdays.

Only been here like a year but you guys are family TTS 3 Year Anniversary 1770563824

TTS 3 Year Anniversary 1770563824

Laughing honestly a lot of the current regulars are all new withing the past year ,
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolutional16 Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:52 am

Hope work schedule allows me to take a break, I'd like to make a weekend out of and see you all and enjoy Niagara
Evolutional16
Evolutional16
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_tyler Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:37 am

I think keep this just TTS as its a TTS milestone. if we wanna do another meet for the anniversary with everyone we can do a parking lot meet. though i would start getting the word out about that too.

maxima_tyler
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:01 pm

^^ 1 yr we did a meet at nextmod , 2 yr we had it as a wash at mcm , 3 year we cruisin , next year we will do something different again
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Evolutional16 wrote:Hope work schedule allows me to take a break, I'd like to make a weekend out of and see you all and enjoy Niagara

will most likely be 0ct 6 or 13

will confirm the date soon , so this way we can get everything rolling
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemex6 Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Sounds great! Smile
I have myself received a lot of hate directly for being a member of TTS.. but I don't give a shit to be honest. I defend TTS and I get mad about it... but I never bash another club or single people out. Why people feel the need? I don't know... Jealousy!

I look forward to the cruise and it's been a great year with TTS and I look forward to many more.

I can be pretty quiet (like I was at CSCS, Sorry.. I am shy) but I'll come out of my shell eventually and I hope to contribute more to TTS next year, come to more shows, charity events, meets, etc.
Nemex6
Nemex6
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Datsunbelievable Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:40 pm

Nemex6 wrote:Sounds great! Smile
I have myself received a lot of hate directly for being a member of TTS.. but I don't give a shit to be honest. I defend TTS and I get mad about it... but I never bash another club or single people out. Why people feel the need? I don't know... Jealousy!

I look forward to the cruise and it's been a great year with TTS and I look forward to many more.

I can be pretty quiet (like I was at CSCS, Sorry.. I am shy) but I'll come out of my shell eventually and I hope to contribute more to TTS next year, come to more shows, charity events, meets, etc.

Don't worry about being shy. I'm the same way. Back in the day of TLC I'd sit on my car and just watch people all talk to eachother.

Dro and G finally convinced me to join the convos LOL.

I'll never forget the time Shane had his Lancer on the track and a wrench flew out. Laughing

I haven't been to a TTS meet yet because I don't have a car that's worthy but I plan on it next year if we can get the Datsun going.

Someday (since we live on 10 acres) maybe I can throw a big BBQ and since the Forks of the Credit is literally a 5 min drive from my house we could cruise it.

But yeaaah... rambling, sorry haha.

Congrats on making it 3 years, guys!

Datsunbelievable
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 09stormy3 Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Definately down!! Ill grab a hotel probably too when im down there to make it a night!

09stormy3
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:49 pm

I'm in for this too. down for staying the night Smile
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Nemex6 wrote:Sounds great! Smile

and who is hating on you for being part of TTS and why? other clubs or just people in general?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:42 pm

if there hating then fux them all but on the bright side u have fans"the haters" who spend there time talking about us & thinking TTS all day lolz. i love it
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by asteroid Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Going to the American side or staying on the Canadian side? Over night in the US and bring back some stuff Very Happy?
asteroid
asteroid
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Boosted BigBird Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Canadian side!! i have no passport Razz
Boosted BigBird
Boosted BigBird
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:57 am

I think I'd be down. Not overnight I can't do that. But I wouldn't mind a cruise and photoshoot!
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by TOUGE MASTA Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:37 am

For real 3 years wow congratulations to everyone that put the time an effort for making TTS the best car club around! I'm down for sure!
TOUGE MASTA
TOUGE MASTA
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TOUGE MASTA Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:38 am

An if any one wants to split a room I'm down
TOUGE MASTA
TOUGE MASTA
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:34 pm

cdn side , there is nothing to do on the american side
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:38 pm

and a fyi we will cancel this cruise if people dont learn how to cruise together , one thing that really pisses me off is when people get seperated , the people in front seem to always speed ahead even more instead of slowing to wait , and the people behind dont seem to increase speed to catch up , whats the point in cruising as a group if everyone is in a " everyone for themself lets see who gets to the finish point first " state of mind , cscs is perfect examples .

you can argue against what i just said if you wish but its not a opinion its a fact

a little bit of slow down in the front and speed up at the back and people would catch up in no time ,

if someone is set to lead no one should be passing them , the person in the lead sets the pace and knows all the stops , if you pass that person you can fuck everything up.

the person in the back should always have a way to contact the person in the front .

the point of these cruises is to roll together , if your not able to handle that then saty at home , if you feel you should be in front of someone else stay at home . when we cruise as a big group we attract a lot of attention and thats the time we have to be proper on the road the most

Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next