TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS 1 YEAR

3 posters

Go down

TTS 1 YEAR Empty TTS 1 YEAR

Post by Infamous Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Our 1 year is fast approaching , and to be honest i never thought it woulda been as big as it is right now . To let everyone know how TTS actually started , we started from toronto lancer club on evom . I pm dro and told him i was thinkin bout doin some next shit on my own , asked if he was down , obviously everyone knows he said he was down . I sent a couple club names asked what he thought , dro picked tts and i agreed since it was the better sounding name . We decided to do a join venture and run this thing together , now here we are . Started with 2 people down to ride , then ron , g and dan jumped on board and we started looking like a club . The original 5 right there . But seriously one person cant do this alone , 2 people cant do it alone, it takes alot to make this shit work , out of respect i wana just shout everyone out cuz this would never be here if we didnt have the people we had and the loyalty we have within tts . TTS is full of quality and loyal people , we dont hate on eachother and thats what makes us the fam we are .

First off respects to all of tts as a whole , every single person here for all your input on everything tts related , the club is what it is and looks like what it does because of everyone here . The one thing that makes us different is that your not a member of tts , your part a family here . Respects to everyone for supporting the club by buying shirts , decals , hats and coming out to our meets and events , the support is greatly appriciated and we try to show it by giving back to the club any way we can .
Respects to rasta for the logo design and all the work put in helping with everything graphic related and being part since the start .Corpse for running the tts fb page , thanks for stepping up . evo killer for the crazy amount of people you have been bringing into the club , your crazy with this shit . f1junkie for all the effort put into taking pics to help us display who we are . Ron , G , Dan for being part of this since the start and all your mod work and behind the scenes help . Ruckus for being a mod and helping keep a eye on the forum . evo ken for being here from the start . M1 for all your support and help with events and for planing events for us . Gavin for hookin up the tts black berry page , even tho i dont got a bb and i gota miss out on it . All of our tts sponsors for being part of this and bringing exclusive deals to tts members . And dro for being in it from the start till the end , all the co funding and helping run this shit proper , we here to stay , this is just the start . If i forgot anyone my bad , i typed this out once and it didnt save so i had to do it again Evil or Very Mad

We will be bigger and better next year , I cant wait to see what the 2011 season will bring , but my word its gona be a crazy busy season next year .

and to all our haters out there (other tuner syndicate) Fuck you , you can suck my dick , you cant stop our shine even tho you tried .
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

TTS 1 YEAR Empty Re: TTS 1 YEAR

Post by just G Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:09 am

Well said Infamous! Couldn't have said it better! I also didn't expect TTS to grow this big in one year. It has been an amazing first year! All the people in our club are wicked. No matter what we drive, we all have respect for eachother and thats the most important thing. TTS will only get bigger and there will be a lot of different stuff we will be doing as a club as time passes. We are always open to different ideas, so don't be shy and speak your mind. Respects to all the mods and members for making this forum different that all the others by not "shit talking" and "bashing" ppl. You give respect, you get respect. Cant wait for the day where we slowly upgrade our rides and one day hopefully see some exotics on here. We can all do it. Just believe!

Thank you everyone for reppin TTS! Can't wait to see everyone at the 1Yr Anniversary!

Cheers,
G.
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:35 pm

TO ALL THE STARTING 5. GLAD WE ARE STILL HERE STANDING STRONG. TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS. WELCOME AND THANKS FOR STICKING WITH US THROUGH THIS YEAR.

INFAMOUS SAID IT ALL, WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A CLUB, WE ARE A FAM. AND I HOPE ALL THE MEMBERS CAN KEEP THAT IN MIND BECAUSE AFTERALL, THAT IS WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM THE REST.

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TTS!

P.S. EVERYONE SHOULD COME OUT FOR OUR 1 YR ANNI MEET!

Last edited by blka5 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Infamous pretty much said it all, so all im going to say is thanks to all the supporting members (that includes those that just attend meets/events, it helps get our name out there) Just keep in mind that we are nearing year ONE, so it will only get bigger and better as time goes on. king
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down