TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fitted/Stretch & Poke Car Show This Saturday May 25th

+2
Zero
Hydrolikz
6 posters

Go down

Fitted/Stretch & Poke Car Show This Saturday May 25th Empty Fitted/Stretch & Poke Car Show This Saturday May 25th

Post by Hydrolikz Mon May 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Info Taken Directly From Website:

Fitted/Stretch & Poke Car Show This Saturday May 25th Fitted10

Fitted/Stretch & Poke Car Show This Saturday May 25th Fitted11

We’re back! After 3 successful years at Downsview Park, it’s time for us to move to a larger location which can house our growing numbers! This year, we’re excited to announce the 4th Annual Fitted Lifestyle event will be at the Brampton Fairgrounds (12942 Heart Lake Rd, Caledon, ON L7C 2J3 Canada) on Saturday May 25, 2013! Located just 5 minutes north of Highway 410, the Fairgrounds provides us a larger property with both indoor and outdoor facilities! Rest assured, the roads to the Fairgrounds are smooth and it’s location is quickly accessible from the Greater Toronto Area.

A larger venue means we can provide a larger show! This year, we will be including a Free Indoor RC track sponsored by TBA Apparel, live music from Keep It Live Entertainment’s DJ Woo, an interactive text-to-vote award courtesy of PAS mag’s Tuner Battlegrounds Live, and Food Truck alley served by The Feisty Jack and Smoke’s Poutinerie! Of course, all our famed Custom Trophies are up for grabs and this year, we’ve added more categories for increased chances to win! Also, every attendee receives a raffle ticket for our giveaways. Our sponsors have graciously donated a wide-range of apparel and automotive parts as prizes!

This year, we are introducing admission fees to support the operating costs at the Fairgrounds. Admission to Fitted is a low fee of $15 CAD/person at the door and $12 CAD/ person for advanced tickets. Advanced tickets can be purchased as of Monday April 15, 2013 at Righteous Garage (519) 654-6587 and Nextmod Toronto (416) 800-9139. In addition, partial proceeds from admission will be donated to the Canadian Cancer Society! Your attendance not only supports the fitment scene, but aids cancer research!

Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Fitted/Stretch & Poke Car Show This Saturday May 25th Empty Re: Fitted/Stretch & Poke Car Show This Saturday May 25th

Post by Hydrolikz Mon May 20, 2013 11:22 pm

Fitted 2013 Attendees:

Hydrolikz
Nightwingii
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Fitted/Stretch & Poke Car Show This Saturday May 25th Empty Re: Fitted/Stretch & Poke Car Show This Saturday May 25th

Post by Zero Tue May 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Fitted 2013 Attendees:

Hydrolikz
Nightwingii
Zero
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_tyler Tue May 21, 2013 7:37 pm

love this show. this list should definitely be longer

i wish i could make it. zero, take pics Smile

maxima_tyler
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu May 23, 2013 7:20 pm

I definitely will. Hope to see some new rides for this season
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Fri May 24, 2013 11:15 am

Did you guys wanna set up a pre meet area?? Also I woudln't mind getting something to eat as I will be on the run that day
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemex6 Fri May 24, 2013 10:25 pm

I may come later to check this out, doing some part installs in the morning on the six.
Nemex6
Nemex6
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat May 25, 2013 8:50 am

So for anyone else who is interested in coming to the pre-meet;

York dale shopping centre, 12:00-12:30pm

Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Sat May 25, 2013 10:30 am

I think I'm going head up too. I'll leave in a little while but I'm going to take hwy 7 for a bit of a nice cruise : )

Hope to see you guys there!
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down