TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUTOCROSS this Sunday Sept 25th - Brampton

+2
FarShark
EMPOWERD
6 posters

Go down

AUTOCROSS this Sunday Sept 25th - Brampton Empty AUTOCROSS this Sunday Sept 25th - Brampton

Post by EMPOWERD Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:13 am

It was nice meeting some of you tonight at the meet.
In case members are interested, there's an Autocross this Sunday Sept 25 at the Powerade Center.
Address is 7575 Kennedy Rd S. Brampton L6W 4T2.
Registration closes at 10am (Event usually runs until 2pm)
$50.00 fee (non BMWCCA members) includes 5 timed runs and optional instruction if requested.
Non-BMW cars welcome.
This event is fantastic for beginners because of the large lot, chalked-out route and loads of help from veterans.
Helmets required (loaners available). See you there!

AUTOCROSS this Sunday Sept 25th - Brampton JohnDrift-final

AUTOCROSS this Sunday Sept 25th - Brampton PC-map-1
EMPOWERD
EMPOWERD
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

AUTOCROSS this Sunday Sept 25th - Brampton Empty Re: AUTOCROSS this Sunday Sept 25th - Brampton

Post by FarShark Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:31 am

Definitely interested, however CSCS is on Sunday.
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

AUTOCROSS this Sunday Sept 25th - Brampton Empty Re: AUTOCROSS this Sunday Sept 25th - Brampton

Post by Zero Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:41 am

Yup, CSCS
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:54 am

Any other day u would get tons of us there. Just CSS is a biggie for us ATM. Thanks for the invite I wanna do this for sure next time!!
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danimal Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:09 am

I was just about to post this. I will be there, as I typically am. This is the second or third last event in the series depending on whether or not October is a double header. I know a lot of you guys are going to CSCS on Sunday but if for some reason you cant make it there this is an excellent alternative. If you are not sure you want to participate or just want to come out and watch please do, there is always something interesting to see. We have had everything from Ferrari's to Honda Fits pitching through the pylons and as always spectators are more than welcome.

The next event is scheduled for Saturday October 15th. Same details.

Danimal
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:39 am

Danimal wrote: I know a lot of you guys are going to CSCS on Sunday but if for some reason you cant make it there this is an excellent alternative. If you are not sure you want to participate or just want to come out and watch please do, there is always something interesting to see. We have had everything from Ferrari's to Honda Fits pitching through the pylons and as always spectators are more than welcome.

The next event is scheduled for Saturday October 15th. Same details.

Agreed. and Thank you. I might try for the 15th. Once last event before the Sol get stored.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPOWERD Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:08 pm

CSCS is (ahem) ok if you're going to track your ride, but if all you're going to do is drive 300km (round trip) to watch the odd WRX flip over... You'd be better off participating in a local motorsport event that will sharpen your driving skills and get your adrenaline pumping (legally).
EMPOWERD
EMPOWERD
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by FarShark Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Not everyone goes to track their car.

There are different interests within TTS and at CSCS everyone gets something out of it in addition to the social aspect of it being our largest meets.

There would likely have been a decent TTS turnout if it was any other day, I think autocross would be more appealing to some members than a full on race track.
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by fabguy Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:57 pm

I'm in I'll see you there. My GTI friend is also comming along to see how his car handles the track. cant wait. First autocross event in over 6 years.

fabguy
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by fabguy Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:47 pm

thankyou for posting this up. My first autocross event in 7 years and my first with this car.

I wasnt overly happy with my performance but I had a blast.

This was my best run

https://youtu.be/Te6rf-H4osE

fabguy
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPOWERD Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Great event! That Eclipse sounded AMAZING! Nice runs.

P.S. What was the guy's name that was racing the blue VW 2.5?
EMPOWERD
EMPOWERD
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by fabguy Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:32 pm

EMPOWERD wrote:Great event! That Eclipse sounded AMAZING! Nice runs.

P.S. What was the guy's name that was racing the blue VW 2.5?

Thankyou. I cant wait to get an exhaust on her. But the stock exhaust does sound great.

You mean the guy I came with? Cam. He was driving a black 2.0 turbo GTI. Not sure who had a blue VW.

BTW your M is unreal. Great car you have there. I'm jelious that Cam got a ride along.

I'll be at the twin lakes event this weekend. I know you guys have one more this year. Ill have to make it out to that one aswell.

fabguy
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Danimal Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:11 pm

I was thinking the same thing about the eclipse. I am amazed it is a stock exhaust. I was positive it was aftermarket.

The next event may possibly be a double header so its defiantly worth coming out. We have also purchased a new timing set that will allow us to run multiple competitors on the track at once, greatly speeding up the event, as well as provide a split time.

I hope to see more out at the autocross on the Saturday the 15th of October.

Danimal
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by EMPOWERD Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:21 pm

fabguy wrote:

You mean the guy I came with? Cam. He was driving a black 2.0 turbo GTI. Not sure who had a blue VW.

BTW your M is unreal. Great car you have there. I'm jelious that Cam got a ride along.

I'll be at the twin lakes event this weekend. I knou guys have one more this year. Ill have to make it out to that one aswell.

Thanks for the props!

Cam! That's his name. I recognized him from somewhere and couldn't figure out where until
now. RCCO. I competed against him at r/c crawling comps back at Big Boys. I now cawl at GTA hobbies regularly. Going there this weekend actually. Running an MOA XR10 now. Small World!

EMPOWERD
EMPOWERD
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by fabguy Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Really RCCO eh. That is a small world. I'm co founder and president of RCCO. Not much going on in the crawling scene these days. Its great that GTA built an indoor course but the RCCO webside has just died lately. Not sure why. We didnt hold a single comp this summer.

I feel stupid now. I'm usually pretty good with faces but I dont remember you from the big boys comps. But I was crazy busy judging and organizing all day. Those where some of our largest comps. I cant remember what I ran back then but I'm running a bully MOA now. I have an XR-10 still unopened in my shop. I'll probably neaver build it now.

fabguy
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down