TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brampton can have good car meets...

Go down

Brampton can have good car meets... Empty Brampton can have good car meets...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 am

Brampton Classic Car Club Meet

Coil meltdown, or ricefest 2000 or whatever screwed the chance of ever having TTS return to "this hell hole" (. I may be paraphrasing, and cleaning it up a little from the actual comments .)

But the crowd in Brampton is what makes it so lame...

The older crowd however.. They know how to do shit.
There were rides there that would blow the doors off even Ruckus's monster..
Was a good night, all good people to talk to.

And the Lambo was so sick, I picked up and held the guy's coffee for him just because I flinched at it 3 times thinking it was going to fall over.. Guy pissed himself laughing that I was nervous about it and it wasn't my car.. Went for a boot in it and OMG.. People look at you in a classic Lambo What a Face affraid

If I ever get old, I want me one of the old rat cars.. those are just the sweetest cars.

Last edited by CorpsEv2 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can haz link proper?)

Back to top Go down

Brampton can have good car meets... Empty Re: Brampton can have good car meets...

Post by ruckusx2 Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:27 pm

lmao ...i might just have to go one day hehe
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Brampton can have good car meets... Empty Re: Brampton can have good car meets...

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:02 pm

If I find out about it I'll post it.

I saw it as I was passing and turned in to look around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down