TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll

+8
phuknrht
seanymack
rontam90
stitchflip
ruckusx2
Evo_Ken
Infamous
Hydrolikz
12 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What date to you prefer to have the photoshoot?

TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 5 I_vote_lcap8%TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 5 I_vote_lcap8%TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 5 I_vote_lcap62%TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]
TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 5 I_vote_lcap22%TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 5 Empty Re: TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:58 am

yo. drive ur s2 Laughing

Back to top Go down

TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 5 Empty Re: TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll

Post by just G Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:40 am

what time are we meeting at yonge and finch? 3 for sure or a lil later?
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by stitchflip Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:06 pm

you guys taking yonge all the way down?
stitchflip
stitchflip
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:34 pm

homieG wrote:what time are we meeting at yonge and finch? 3 for sure or a lil later?

yonge/sheppard 3pm. call me if you get lost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:35 pm

stitchflip wrote:you guys taking yonge all the way down?

yessir

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:37 pm

stitchflip wrote:yo dro, you wanna cruise to polson?

yo flip im meeting up with dro round 3 u want me to link u when im on my way
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:03 pm

which route are you guys taking?

maybe we can merge somewhere along the way.
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:04 pm

i have no clue man , im just fallowing/taking directions from hydro , no clue where this place is , if you guys wana link up on the way just name a spot and we can all just meet there
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:12 pm

dan and his friend jason gonna meet me at my location (yonge 401) then we were just planning on going down yonge all the way, left on front then right on cherry st and thats pretty much it.
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by stitchflip Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Infamous wrote:
stitchflip wrote:yo dro, you wanna cruise to polson?

yo flip im meeting up with dro round 3 u want me to link u when im on my way

Sure!
I'll go now and clean my dirty car! Laughing
stitchflip
stitchflip
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:27 pm

well that was a fail , sorry guys guess i shoulda checked if there was a concert goin on there , my bad
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Bleh! Came in from out of town and the parking lotwas full, going to need to get one of you guys phone number for future meets. Took a picture anyway , was a bad day for daylight photography had to push the ISO to 1250 just to get a shot without the tripod

[img]TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 5 IMG_8075[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:41 pm

sry guys i couldnt make it .....the guy never tuned my car yet and i cant drive it in positive boost .so to save meh engine i left it there to get finnished...hopefully see all again soon with the beasty
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Im going to scout this location a day in the week to see if it's free parking then, and we'll re-schedule it depending on what I find out. Sorry Vootie, we kept going by there to see if anyone went that didn't have our #'s but didn't see you.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Hey, no issues,I enjoyed the drive (except for the traffic in TO) got to go by First Markham place for supper on the way home, best chinese food this side of the orient mmmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:08 pm

yeah sorry too...i wasn't able to make it...try re-scheduling another meet

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:26 pm

i think we should just do this at the start of next season , there was snow today and they are calling for it this week , so my winters are going on , splitter is coming off aswell as skirt extensions vg and maybe my wing , plus a couple members have their rides smashed right now , think its for the better to keep it for the start of next season ,
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:23 pm

level of failure was close to reaching epicness 🤡
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:24 am

so we still meeting up some outher time ?
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:26 am

if anyone wants to do a local mini shoot im in...preferably sqaure one area...more accessible to people

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:43 am

maybe if the temperature reaches double digits... but i cant see that happening anytime soon so i guess next year it is 🤡
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:23 am

we are still gonna have meets , just wont be outside , gonna be meets like go karting,shooting range,paintball dave n busters etc... jus cuz we a car club doesent mean we need to be inactive over the winter

there is still the fall tour at the end of the month too
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by stitchflip Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:54 am

well hopefully the roads are pretty dry for the fall tour!
stitchflip
stitchflip
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:14 pm

i think if we just met up at the commerce gate lot like the 1st time, it wouldve been proper. but anyways. next season it is.

benny_blanco, if you are down to a mini meet, maybe i can ask a5oc and get some more audis out. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:22 pm

well im going to be crusing around untill the 1st snow fall then she gose away for winter:)
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next