TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll

+8
phuknrht
seanymack
rontam90
stitchflip
ruckusx2
Evo_Ken
Infamous
Hydrolikz
12 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What date to you prefer to have the photoshoot?

TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]
TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll

Post by seanymack Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:37 pm

i have a gorrila tripod Laughing, its small though.

i really hope i can make it to the shootout, i may have to get someone to cover me at work :|
seanymack
seanymack
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: TTS Harborfront Photoshoot Poll

Post by Infamous Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:20 pm

^^^ u have a hdr camera? i think thats what its called
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by stitchflip Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:55 pm

I just picked up a tripod.
we all set for the photoshoot!
(I gotta practice on takin' pics tho..)
stitchflip
stitchflip
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by seanymack Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Infamous wrote:^^^ u have a hdr camera? i think thats what its called

i have a little panasonic 12mp camera Laughing, nothing compared to SLR Smile stitch's camera would take excellent HDR photos, and im sure it does exposure bracketing with panorama assist. Very Happy
seanymack
seanymack
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:16 pm

theres a chance of rain on saturday , what you guys think rain or shine? wouldnt look too bad with some rain in a pic??
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:49 pm

i will go with the floww

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:02 am

looking at weathernetwork's forecast

it is a 40% probability of precipitation of less than 1mm, which i dont think is anything to be worried over. today they also predicted 40% P.O.P with also "less than 1mm". turned out to be just a few drops here and there, roads didnt even get wet.

We should decide come thursday/friday, since I dont trust these weather d00dz they tend to change their shiznits last minute all the time.
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:25 am

well i know my car is waterproof so ill show (my clutch got put in car today so hopefully ill have her in next day or so)
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by stitchflip Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:04 pm

rontam90 wrote:
We should decide come thursday/friday, since I dont trust these weather d00dz they tend to change their shiznits last minute all the time.

+1 Laughing
I think it's the only job in the world where you can fuck up everytime and still not get fired!

but yeah we should wait..coz when I organized the Pinoy Meet, it was suppose to rain that night, but ended up just being really cold.
stitchflip
stitchflip
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:39 pm

im just thinking if not now then when , then next couple weekends are booked with events then nov is madd cold , its gettin late in the year now , kinda picked a bad time to start a club
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:43 pm

nah shane. u picked the right time to branch out.

we can always do winter photos =) not everyone do them, we can stand out hahha

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:54 pm

well it gives time to plan out the goals for the club and how to attack the plan , also gives time to get things up and running , i got alot of stuff planned which i will talk about at the shoot , in terms of growth , forum website , decals etc .. as for winter meets , my car is getting stripped down soon and some store theirs cars , ahaha toronto beater syndicate
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:55 pm

so it still sat 10th at 4pm right (just checking)
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Laughing toronto beaters syndicate. haha got a ring to it.

and ruckusx2. i believe it is still on the 10th. and yes 4pm. unless infamous says otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:06 pm

kk
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:08 pm

i cant wait to see your skyline bro. its gonna be the quiet nice... Laughing nice display pic. got the rims, the money the "work" phone. what else do you "push: othe than the skyline haha Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:09 pm

yea saturday at 4 pm , gives us lots a time to decide how to set up our cars and get some good daylight pics , get some sunset and some night pics
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:10 pm

i purpose a meet and cruise there , since i have no fucking clue where im going
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:16 pm

no clue eather where im going hahahaha...
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:18 pm

i think dro is the only one that knows where this place is at
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:39 pm

im crusing down with jason (prelude) and rontam (s2k). we gona go down yonge st i think.

anyone else wanna join the cruise?

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:45 pm

i might be 2 loud for young st Laughing (lot of buildings -lot of echoing)but we'll see
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by stitchflip Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:22 pm

hmm..who's coming from yorkdale area?!?
stitchflip
stitchflip
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 pm

im comming from parkdale area by the exibition .
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:05 pm

I'll be there with my rental ford focus. :oops:
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next