TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"STRETCH & POKE" Meet, I got us invited :-)

+6
f1junkie
Hydrolikz
ruckusx2
phuknrht
preston_nfs
rontam90
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"STRETCH & POKE" Meet, I got us invited :-) - Page 2 Empty Re: "STRETCH & POKE" Meet, I got us invited :-)

Post by ruckusx2 Sat May 15, 2010 10:46 am

lmao looks like OTS is suppose to be going to this stretch n poke today aswell.....lmao!!-(nooberts)
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

"STRETCH & POKE" Meet, I got us invited :-) - Page 2 Empty Re: "STRETCH & POKE" Meet, I got us invited :-)

Post by Hydrolikz Sat May 15, 2010 1:27 pm

^Too Bad we won't have Godzilla with us! 😢 Not like we REALLY need her their to PWN them. Razz
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by phuknrht Sat May 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Def. flopped on this... sorry guys, wayyy to hung over to function...
phuknrht
phuknrht
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat May 15, 2010 6:24 pm

how does a rice club get invited to this meet , even if i was going i would have lost my interest in it after hearing that
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by TOUGE MASTA Sat May 15, 2010 9:33 pm

the show was good saw sum slam volks an sum evos but was a little chilly
TOUGE MASTA
TOUGE MASTA
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by f1junkie Sat May 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi Guys -

What was the deal with the low turnout at the meetup??? Pics will be up shortly... Although I think I shouldn't have done ALL the hard work! Laughing

Saw some nice rides - you'll see which ones I liked, based on the number of pics...

Dave
f1junkie
f1junkie
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun May 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Meet was o...k..., definately expected a MUCH larger turn-out. And maybe the rice-club invitation was an indication on how many people were expected to show, and they were trying to get the numbers up.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2