TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was in an accident tonight, and my car is f_ck3d!

+2
Infamous
Hydrolikz
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I was in an accident tonight, and my car is f_ck3d! Empty I was in an accident tonight, and my car is f_ck3d!

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:43 am

I went to my boys house to chill, and I let him drive because I was driving all day and didn't feel like it. So we're on the 401 west/collectors center lane, and a neon swerves right into our lane! My boy honks and the guy keeps comming, he goes to swerve into the lane on the right and there's a car already there. So he does another quick swerve left then right, next thing you know we're doing a 180 on the highway facing traffic Shocked another 3 seconds later BAM right into the guard rail. We were left facing traffic with both the left front and rear smashed in. We are both fine and the fuckin pussy in the neon didn't stop! Mad a few people stopped to see if we we're fine but didn't witness the cut-off, just the drift across two lanes on the 401. It's going to be considered a single car crash, so insuance will go up and a few of my aftermarket parts won't be covered. From what I seen the left light is smashed (bye bye angel eyes/projectors) fender/front and rear doors/front and rear rims/rear fender rear lip cracked to shit/ exhaust was hanging to the floor. And to top it off I didn't even want to go where we were going, I was doing my boy a favour. And I feel if it was me it would never even of happened, because I would have slowed down instead of swerving! NEVER WILL ANYBODY DRIVE MY CAR AGAIN :(
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

I was in an accident tonight, and my car is f_ck3d! Empty Re: I was in an accident tonight, and my car is f_ck3d!

Post by Infamous Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:57 am

guy wtf , is it still driveable? everyones good right?

yo is your boy gonna help cover the cost?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

I was in an accident tonight, and my car is f_ck3d! Empty Re: I was in an accident tonight, and my car is f_ck3d!

Post by stitchflip Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:54 am

oh shit...that sucks, Dro!
you good, man? i mean no injuries whatsoever..
I wonder if it's possible to track the other car using MTO's cameras..
I'm sure they got the whole thing on video.
stitchflip
stitchflip
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:56 am

stitchflip wrote:oh shit...that sucks, Dro!
you good, man? i mean no injuries whatsoever..
I wonder if it's possible to track the other car using MTO's cameras..
I'm sure they got the whole thing on video.

thats actually a good point flip , if you know exactily where u were they might be able to find the ride
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Evo_Ken Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:12 am

Glad your ok man thats the most important thing.
Just a shitty situation how it all went down.
Karma's a bitch and it will catch up to that guy in the neon.
Evo_Ken
Evo_Ken
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:36 am

Hydrolikz wrote:I went to my boys house to chill, and I let him drive because I was driving all day and didn't feel like it. So we're on the 401 west/collectors center lane, and a neon swerves right into our lane! My boy honks and the guy keeps comming, he goes to swerve into the lane on the right and there's a car already there. So he does another quick swerve left then right, next thing you know we're doing a 180 on the highway facing traffic Shocked another 3 seconds later BAM right into the guard rail. We were left facing traffic with both the left front and rear smashed in. We are both fine and the fuckin pussy in the neon didn't stop! Mad a few people stopped to see if we we're fine but didn't witness the cut-off, just the drift across two lanes on the 401. It's going to be considered a single car crash, so insuance will go up and a few of my aftermarket parts won't be covered. From what I seen the left light is smashed (bye bye angel eyes/projectors) fender/front and rear doors/front and rear rims/rear fender rear lip cracked to shit/ exhaust was hanging to the floor. And to top it off I didn't even want to go where we were going, I was doing my boy a favour. And I feel if it was me it would never even of happened, because I would have slowed down instead of swerving! NEVER WILL ANYBODY DRIVE MY CAR AGAIN :(

dude dro that sucks balls! very glad everyone is OK though, that is the most important thing.

same shit happened to me the first winter when i had the lancer, a black mazda 3 (i still hate them because of this till this day) didnt blind spot check and squeezed into my lane, i swerved to the left to avoid the blind bitch and 360ed in the snow and hit the opposing lane's snow bank . lucky traffic was stopped by a red otherwise i wouldve gotten t-boned and most likely would have died. same case, i didnt catch the plate of the mazda so i had to cover the costs of a new bumper myself... paid $2500 out of my pocket

i hope your car is not totalled though, and hope drosette can be back on the road asap. if i can be of any assistant lmk.
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:50 am

FYI if you need a good and cheap bodyshop guy, i have a really good link hes located next to autocity in bullock dr. hes a close fiend of a close friend so he can give me a good discount, hes pretty good at what he does.
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:40 pm

We're both fine, and he did say he's going to help out. I'm just concerned with the insurance, especially since it was my boy driving.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:31 pm

is the car driveable at least?
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:23 pm

Hydrolikz wrote:We're both fine, and he did say he's going to help out. I'm just concerned with the insurance, especially since it was my boy driving.

yo no matter what if you go through ins its gonna go up , if its driveable id try to go at it alone over the winter and avoing the cost increase , does he have a ride with insurance?cuz if so then its his that should go up
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:45 pm

Ya he has a ride with insurance, the fire dept cut the battery wires to prevent a fire even though the battery was fine. But the tow-truck driver said they get $180 just to cut those wires, so they are quick to do it. So ya it's not drivable, and I have to go through insurance now.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Wow I can't believe that happened, glad your okay! Let us know if you need anything. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:57 pm

i dunno man , i would be pissed if my insurance went up cuz of someone elses fuck up , if i was drivin your ride and crashed it ,it would be going through my insurance not yours
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:10 pm

dro dunno what to say.

as long as ur ok. thats all it matters.

ur boy should pay for all the damages. not just to "help".
and about insurance... theres not much you can do at this point i guess..

damnnn whats with lancer and accidents. thats 2 lancers RIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:17 pm

Infamous wrote:i dunno man , i would be pissed if my insurance went up cuz of someone elses fuck up , if i was drivin your ride and crashed it ,it would be going through my insurance not yours
Trust me i'm very pissed, especially since I find the whole thing completely avoidable. But I hope it can go through his insurance, because this is a frigged up situation. And I don't have decuctable money right now, so I hope they don't need it before providing me with a rental. I really hate going through this, especially since I wasn't even behind the wheel. 🇳🇴 And I can't do anything to get it off my mind, which just adds to everything. 😢
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:32 pm

its a tricky situation forsure cuz on one hand its between friends , and if the one at fault doesent step up and take the heat then its goes downhill from there , if it was me and someone crashed my ride i wouldnt be paying for their fuck up , did the police show up?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by stitchflip Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Hydrolikz wrote:I'm just concerned with the insurance, especially since it was my boy driving.

I'm not sure with other insurance companies, but with my company, even if your buddy is driving, once you go thru insurance, your premium with still go up. The reason they would give you is you shouldn't have let your buddy drive since he's not a listed driver in your insurance. His insurance would go up to if you tell your insurance that it was someone else that wasn't listed in your policy was driving - and they would ask for his info that includes his insurance which they will contact as well.

Again, not sure if this is for all insurance companies.
stitchflip
stitchflip
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Well that just sux, and yes police did show up.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:34 am

have u started making calls to get replacement parts?
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:00 am

Shit dro sorry to hear man...that's fuckin balls....fuck bad time of the year to be driving a lancer. glad to hear your aight though....better than Paul. but i'll leave that for a different thread.

hope everything works out for you bro.............major piss off just when the car was lookin mint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:48 am

yo dro

just a thought, did any of your air bags pop?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:52 am

So we can't go through my boys insurance, because we can only do that if he got hurt which he didn't. So im getting a rental today, and now I just have to worry about my boy comming correct with the money.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:53 am

blka5 wrote:yo dro

just a thought, did any of your air bags pop?
Nope
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:01 pm

something is wrong with the lancer air bag i swear... we should sue them.

im in the process of suing someone right now. getting the hang of the paper works..

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Hydrolikz wrote:So we can't go through my boys insurance, because we can only do that if he got hurt which he didn't. So im getting a rental today, and now I just have to worry about my boy comming correct with the money.

are you going through your own insurance, or gonna pay outta own pocket? (well technically ur friend's wallet).

i suspect the bill is going to rack up quite a bit?
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next