TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was in an accident tonight, and my car is f_ck3d!

+2
Infamous
Hydrolikz
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I was in an accident tonight, and my car is f_ck3d! - Page 2 Empty Re: I was in an accident tonight, and my car is f_ck3d!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Damn man... Really sorry to hear that.
Glad to hear your alright tho... its a real shame that happened.
Why is it always the beautiful ones?

Back to top Go down

I was in an accident tonight, and my car is f_ck3d! - Page 2 Empty Re: I was in an accident tonight, and my car is f_ck3d!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:09 pm

blka5 wrote:yo dro

just a thought, did any of your air bags pop?

I think he's onto something. We seriously have to consider what the f*ck it takes for that thing to go off...

I'm gonna go to the dealer and talk to them really soon. One of my keys stopped sending the signal for keyless entry... I'll talk to them about this when I get there and see what info I can get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:05 pm

rontam90 wrote:
Hydrolikz wrote:So we can't go through my boys insurance, because we can only do that if he got hurt which he didn't. So im getting a rental today, and now I just have to worry about my boy comming correct with the money.

are you going through your own insurance, or gonna pay outta own pocket? (well technically ur friend's wallet).

i suspect the bill is going to rack up quite a bit?
No way can I afford the repair, so it's definately going through insurance. The good thing is the repair shop is going to include the price of the rear lip in the quote and paint, so I don't have pay for the cost of that but I will still be making my/was boy for the full price of the lip. And they are going to re-order my lowering springs (if need be) because the rear fender is pushed-in quite a bit right above the tire.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Some good news amongst all the bad ones, I can get footage of the accident through the MTO cameras. It's going to cost me(my/was boy) $65 and a DVD to get it, if I find the guys plate he will have alot more to deal with than the cops and insurance I can GUARANTEE that!
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Hydrolikz wrote:Some good news amongst all the bad ones, I can get footage of the accident through the MTO cameras. It's going to cost me(my/was boy) $65 and a DVD to get it, if I find the guys plate he will have alot more to deal with than the cops and insurance I can GUARANTEE that!

Yea! catch that bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:16 pm

yo track him down man , shit aint right takin off like that , yo hows the cf hood , did it get damaged?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:51 pm

yea dro fuck his shit up. for sure he saw you guys swerved around from his rear view mirror. he just wanted to dip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:40 pm

The hood is in the same condition, and believe me he'll get it if I find his plate #. And insurance said they won't increase as long as they can see on the DVD that we had no way to avoid what happened, even if we don't get the plate. But if we get the plate then I won't have to pay the deductable, and it goes to his insurance. So fingers are crossed for both reasons, I have ALOT of anger/stress that needs ot be relieved on something/someone (neon driver)
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Hydrolikz wrote:The hood is in the same condition, and believe me he'll get it if I find his plate #. And insurance said they won't increase as long as they can see on the DVD that we had no way to avoid what happened, even if we don't get the plate. But if we get the plate then I won't have to pay the deductable, and it goes to his insurance. So fingers are crossed for both reasons, I have ALOT of anger/stress that needs ot be relieved on something/someone (neon driver)

lets hope you get that on dvd then , and even if you cant get the plate , karma is a fuckin bitch , you need a blunt man , actually blunts , ill make sure i got some for saturday , i wont smoke em all this time
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:17 am

Thanks man, but I quite smoking now Laughing. No real reason why, but i've quite before and I felt better so im trying to again.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by sndkt Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:29 pm

shit..
sndkt
sndkt
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:32 am

damnn dro sorry to hear thatt
find that neon n we'll deal with itt!!
gd thing ur okk though

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2