TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I won Ride Of The Month At Lancer Tuners

3 posters

Go down

I won Ride Of The Month At Lancer Tuners Empty I won Ride Of The Month At Lancer Tuners

Post by Hydrolikz Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Thanks for all the votes, I really don't even feel too excited that i'll see my car on the site during the month that I won't even have it. But I appreciate all the votes from my squad to get me the win, and I even beat out an X for the win so im glad for that.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

I won Ride Of The Month At Lancer Tuners Empty Re: I won Ride Of The Month At Lancer Tuners

Post by rontam90 Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:26 pm

Congrats! Do you have an estimate as to how long it'll take to repair the car? From what u mentioned it seemed like it was only body damage
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

I won Ride Of The Month At Lancer Tuners Empty Re: I won Ride Of The Month At Lancer Tuners

Post by Infamous Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:18 pm

congrats , i was lookin on that site yesterday and your ride wasnt there , what month is it for
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:50 pm

congrats. try to get it fixed on time so you can still be in the photoshoot this weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:54 pm

haha and if thats not possible then we will line up all the cars and then where your car woulda been you can just be standing in a spot ,
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Laughing Laughing. yo drop r u gonna fix it up and drive it or ur gonna get a new whip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Don't know yet, if it's done im def not getting another one. And the adjuster won't be there to see it until the end of the week, or early next week so I can't bring it to the shoot for sure.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:34 am

congrats on the winning dro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down