TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

exhilarating "pass" that i discovered! fun drive!

3 posters

Go down

exhilarating "pass" that i discovered! fun drive! Empty exhilarating "pass" that i discovered! fun drive!

Post by rontam90 Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:17 am

So 2 nights ago I took the S2 for a spin 1:30am. i love how when it's late at night there are no cars, the roads were dry, perfect for spirited driving.
I stumbled upon an insanely fun passageway, with some parts near touge-like, trees from either side, it seemed like a mountain pass.

some of you might know this route but for those that have not driven it, i would encourage you to do so!

I am in no way encouraging speeding, nor any form of street racing. This is just a fun road to drive on, even on the first "run" when i kept strictly within speed limits, it proved to be fun. when i attacked the pass the second time, i was a bit more lenient on throttle and became exhilarating

[i]

exhilarating "pass" that i discovered! fun drive! Courselayout
this is the overall layout of the "course"

exhilarating "pass" that i discovered! fun drive! Breakdown
these are the parts i found most fun to tackle

A: As you turn right on yonge, you immediately face a tight right swooping corner (because of the 90-degree right hand turn you made from yonge, most likely you will have reduced your speed and will approach the corner at approx 30-40km, which imo was the ideal speed to tackle this first corner with lots of room for error), since it was late at night and there were no other cars, i had the advantage of having a bit more room as i attempted to attack the apex as close as possible. after you've maneuvered through the right corner you are rewarded with a smooth, gradual left bend where you can give it some extra throttle.

B: As you drive on river street, this part contains a "S"-like chicane, a quick right then a hard left. early braking as you approach each corner!

C: The final part of excitement is a smooth chicane-style pass where you can freely enjoy the shift in G's as you snake your way through and complete the course Razz

Last edited by rontam90 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:27 am; edited 3 times in total
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

exhilarating "pass" that i discovered! fun drive! Empty Re: exhilarating "pass" that i discovered! fun drive!

Post by rontam90 Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:20 am

rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

exhilarating "pass" that i discovered! fun drive! Empty Re: exhilarating "pass" that i discovered! fun drive!

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:24 am

Lol, club cruise here after photoshoot? Rally in teh Ford Fokuz!
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:45 pm

yo if everyone has interest in a club cruise , i got a perfect route for a year start cruise in the spring , roads are perfect , nice straights nice twists , beautiful scenery , its roughly a 2 hr drive but is well worth the drive and would be good for a spring cruise

im down for this rally after the shoot
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:33 am

haha very nicee ron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down