TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WINTER TIRES QUESTION

2 posters

Go down

WINTER TIRES QUESTION Empty WINTER TIRES QUESTION

Post by DEMISE Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:03 pm

hey i have a 2010 lancer gts and im looking for a set of winter tires on steelies. right now i can only buy them from canadian tire because i can get 15% off and they're the only company i know that provides a finance payment option. im trying not to spend to much but im trying to get good winter tires at a decent price. i have tried the tire selecter on the canadiantire website and its telling me the standard size for my car is 215/45R18 89 W and most of those tires in that size are expensive . im wondering if i can go smaller so it can be a bit cheaper?
can anyone help me select good winter tires from the canadian tire website ?

DEMISE
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

WINTER TIRES QUESTION Empty Re: WINTER TIRES QUESTION

Post by just G Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:02 am

i got some good hook ups on winter tires and steelies. I can't offer the financing option, but it will be cheaper than what you find elsewhere. shoot me a pm if you are interested.
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down