TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10seckid in the house - modded 02 wrx!

+11
koi
ruckusx2
Hydrolikz
FarShark
Infamous
Nightwingii
LanceR
Juice
hdrasta
Zero
10seckid
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

10seckid in the house - modded 02 wrx! - Page 2 Empty Re: 10seckid in the house - modded 02 wrx!

Post by Nightwingii Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Thanks yeah she's fun!!!
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

10seckid in the house - modded 02 wrx! - Page 2 Empty Re: 10seckid in the house - modded 02 wrx!

Post by Zero Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Nightwingii wrote:Thanks yeah she's fun!!!

Lol?
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Too much turkey. I forgot he had one too. Lol
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:22 pm

These people with all these cars I can't keeP up
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 10seckid Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Car made a lame 426 on the dyno on year old gas, 200hp short of its 621hp life it used to live...alchol pump decided to blow up on the dyno so tuned at a heart breaking 18psi...will do a racegas tune at 35psi come next year once a couple more supporting mods are added...hope to try make it out to a redline time attack event if all goes to plan!
10seckid
10seckid
TTS Rookie

https://www.facebook.com/10seckid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:33 pm

o_O monstrous numbers still, considering it falling short of 621
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 10seckid Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Its a more aggressive tune for sure I had to take the car to work one day as I woke up to a flat and even with full hoosier a6 slicks on the car u could feel the power wanting to come out, even at low Rpms.....want to try over power the Sierra Sierra car or the cyber Evo...my to do list between now and the snow melting away is pretty close to 10k...I wake up and go why on earth do it and soon after thick it'll be so fun.

Accusump, cage, fire suppression,electric steering, race gas tune, brakes, ducting, undertray, suspension setup, wheel and tire are a few of the mods to try achieve.

Also have very good hook ups for top notch name brad performance parts I'll list all manufacturers on my blog and throw up a link in the next couple of days.

Cheers
N
10seckid
10seckid
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:58 am

how long you been workin on this ride for?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by 10seckid Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:29 am

too long is the right answer...bought it modded wanting to change the turbo for quicker spool up and then lost all oil pressure downshifting and being hard on an off ramp and so had to rebuild. still doing tons of reading into class rules and little tricks. For example when tracking paint a strip of your tire in any color you like...you want to run a low enough pressure that your tire roles but hard enough that it won't role beyond the edge of the thread (the thread actually ends about 30% into the sidewall). Now factor in corner weighting and the fact that slicks don't squeal before they give out they just give out all at once. And that cold tires don't stick and too sticky and they get squirmy. They also rise in air pressure which factors into how much it roles. I started off thinking I knew about 70% of all there is to know .... The more I read I realize I now know about half a percent of all there is to learn. Grrrr.....race school and liscencing come may hopefully let's see what happens.
10seckid
10seckid
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2