TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuriy's 'Blue Devil'; mustang gt

+15
Zero
grafxx
FarShark
l8er
rontam90
maxima_tyler
BrianV
koi
just G
Juice
Hydrolikz
roblaza
Infamous
Nemex6
Yuriy
19 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Yuriy's 'Blue Devil'; mustang gt - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuriy's 'Blue Devil'; mustang gt

Post by Juice Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:13 pm

Yuriy's 'Blue Devil'; mustang gt - Page 2 1100275680
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Yuriy's 'Blue Devil'; mustang gt - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuriy's 'Blue Devil'; mustang gt

Post by Yuriy Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:10 pm

It came off, its to quite, to tame, to boring. Without a tune you can't mod this car so it seems, that only leaves me with visual mods (they will come after I have mentally recovered from the shock), this car can't handle the extra torque. I think LCBO is a good start, as it always has solutions to many of life's problems.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Shocked Wow man, that's wack.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Excess is indeed happiness, later this month after I pay up my bills and stuff, going to either pain my car, or order the lip kit + trunk lip. Probably the painting, as its going to be the cheaper of the two.

I still can't believes how fucking quite my car is now...its so surreal Laughing
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:39 am

I have placed my order for http://sharkracing.com/acecart/bin/shop.cgi?action=view&itemID=grill-sonata__5&cate=012101000
now going to price out the painting for the roof, think I might see how much warping my other chrome in gloss black going to cost, prolly going to be cheaper then getting it painted.

...so do you know any places that offer gloss black wraps?
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Got the some pricing done....lets just say the correct way of doing a roof is pretty labor intensive, because they gotta remove a lot of trim and windshields ($700). at a geto place its about $350, but they just tape everything instead of taking it off. Also the good place said they are not even going to try to paint chrome (they tried it before but the paint won't stick good)
that said I think I will look to get it all warped then.
They guys that wrapped the lancer, are they a good bet for this kiind of work?
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Yuriy wrote:Excess is indeed happiness, later this month after I pay up my bills and stuff, going to either pain my car, or order the lip kit + trunk lip. Probably the painting, as its going to be the cheaper of the two.

I still can't believes how fucking quite my car is now...its so surreal Laughing

I drove my roommate's EvoX on new years ... couldn't believe how quiet that car was, possibly mostly due to the fact that I'm used to my "slightly loud" exhaust ...
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:37 pm

I know...my ears hurt, because its so quite Laughing
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:39 pm

early next week going down to graphiti.ca to price our some wraps. I am really, really thinking carbon fiber now....so hard to decide Laughing
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:55 pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Yeah to what infamous said $$$$ hehe, for my little car it was $2500. They told me cars are usually 2.5-5k.

Also I Hated dealing with these guys, if you go this route i'd be interested in your opinion and if things went better for you. They had a lot of trouble keeping with their promised timeline with me let alone following through with any other promises. Maybe they just had a bad several weeks when dealing with me and they are usually better, that could be too. Just something to keep in mind.
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:10 pm

BrianV wrote:Yeah to what infamous said $$$$ hehe, for my little car it was $2500. They told me cars are usually 2.5-5k.

Also I Hated dealing with these guys, if you go this route i'd be interested in your opinion and if things went better for you. They had a lot of trouble keeping with their promised timeline with me let alone following through with any other promises. Maybe they just had a bad several weeks when dealing with me and they are usually better, that could be too. Just something to keep in mind.

mine was 7500 , and to be fair about time lines , they have a huge amount of work and take on to much at one time , so just expect delays , and expect a big price tag , but quality is top notch
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:04 pm

$2500 for a roof, roof shark fin, and a few small chrome moldings??????
I am not doing the whole car or some crazy design, it at most 2-3 hours of work.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:07 pm

$800ish is the most I'd pay, and even that is alot, the work I want most places would charge about $450-$550. The dude that did my tint (iTint.ca) said 300 for the roof, and he does a good job.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Yeah Infamous and I were talking a full car deal there.
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:49 pm

you had your whole car wrapped? you have pictures I wanna see O.o
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:12 pm

From the last CSCS. Its the brushed blue aluminum and black carbon materials.

Yuriy's 'Blue Devil'; mustang gt - Page 2 6212067501_b59e319462_o
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:33 pm

nice, always love blue. Think I saw a car just like that but in Yellowish color in the Ajax/Whitby area.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:20 am

that blue looks sick in the sunlight
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Visited them today, still working on the exact number, but said he thinks around $$1K. We'll see, but 1K is a bit steep. Going to contact my tint guy, see if he is available during the week for a quote.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:34 pm

going to visit restyleit.ca sometime this week, their works looks really freaking good, also I hear they don't charge an arm and a leg for it. as the story goes...graphiti never got back to me (been over a week), one other place I visited no longer does automotive wraps, my tint guy is ok, but I rather have someone else do it.

also got my new grill in today...looks sexy in diamond black, going to put it on sometime in the week, also picked up some white and black plasti dip, going to do my rim inserts sometime this week too.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Epic fail on my part trying to paint white plasti dip on my rim inserts, thankfully I had two set come with the rim (silver, and red)...The white needs so many coats for the silver not to show through, and with 32 pieces to paint there is always a handful that gets screwed up...I think once this last coat dries I am going to pill it all off, grab some sandpaper sand the damn silver off, prime and pain with normal paint. keep on getting fucking bubbles with so many coats Yuriy's 'Blue Devil'; mustang gt - Page 2 284637663

Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_tyler Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Lol, sounds like its being "one of those projects"

patience is key. interested to see how it turns out tho! im thinking good things to come.

maxima_tyler
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by koi Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:07 am

theres an art to plastidip
koi
koi
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Yes ... there's an art for all things.

Best thing to do, lay out the pieces, one light coat ... leave it for 30mins ... then apply a medium coat, let it sit for 30 mins ... don't heat it to dry it faster ... plastidip bubbles easily, so either heat it gently, or let it settle on it's own (recommend letting it settle on it's own).
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next