TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Runoff Rally and Other Navi Rally's

5 posters

Go down

Spring Runoff Rally and Other Navi Rally's Empty Spring Runoff Rally and Other Navi Rally's

Post by Nightwingii Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Like the topic says. Another Navi rally.

I would like to see if anyone else wishes to join us on the next run.

There are about 7 that are within a 2 hour drive from the GTA this year. This being one of them. Look at the site below to look at some of the info and such.

http://www.rallysport.on.ca/index.php?fuseaction=site.intro

We are also looking for anyone who might be interested in just joining us to go along for the ride and see what its like and such. But we need them to take vids and pics along the way as well.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Spring Runoff Rally and Other Navi Rally's Empty Re: Spring Runoff Rally and Other Navi Rally's

Post by just G Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:25 pm

would be down to join for events on a sunday..
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Spring Runoff Rally and Other Navi Rally's Empty Re: Spring Runoff Rally and Other Navi Rally's

Post by grafxx Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:26 pm

i"m down for a ride-along, i can take vids while yall drive n navi np

i'd like to participate later on when i own a car suited for it, this can be my introduction per-say
grafxx
grafxx
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by FarShark Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:26 am

Folks, you should definitely join us, if you enter, you will enjoy it more.

FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:52 am

Anyone who wants some info on this style of rally should contact me and I will send you the booklets we went though and direct you to website and such to give you a beter idea of what happens in the car as well.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:40 am

I finally scanned the Rally notes from the last event if anyone wants the they are in PDF format just pm me with your email addy
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:03 pm

This is the link for this event and it should be up shortly.

Anyone wanna join us for this one. Unfortunatly no passangers but I'm sure we can get people to cart anyone around for pics and vids and such.

Also looking for others to jion us on this as a event.

http://www.pmsc.on.ca/PMSC/Spring_Run_Off.html
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_tyler Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 pm

im down for a ride-a-long. can take some pics for ya

maxima_tyler
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by maxima_tyler Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:39 pm

also link is dead

maxima_tyler
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by FarShark Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:42 pm

The link is from the Rally Sport Ontario website, they have taken the page down, but here is another link to some info: http://www.pmsc.on.ca/news/2012/SRORPoster.pdf
FarShark
FarShark
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down