TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ

+17
Evo Killer
ice effect
Hydrolikz
FoxRacer
Derty Senorita
corey74
Eclipse09
b-rock
FarShark
hdrasta
B00std4G63
Derty Sanchez
Juice
ruckusx2
Zero
Infamous
Nightwingii
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ

Post by Nightwingii Tue May 31, 2011 11:11 pm

FYI TTS members. We only have 4 volenteers and I'm one of them.

We need two duties Carwash and BBQ. I will list them below full them out which you wanna do. ONly need 3-4 for BBQ duties most in Carwash. And yes we can switch.

Carwash:

BBQ:
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ

Post by Infamous Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:17 am

ill help in both
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:31 am

We need two duties Carwash and BBQ. I will list them below full them out which you wanna do. ONly need 3-4 for BBQ duties most in Carwash. And yes we can switch.

Carwash:
Infamous

BBQ:

Infamous
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B00std4G63 Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:18 am

are we gunna cruise down together or something? whitby is a mission and a half to get to.
B00std4G63
B00std4G63
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by hdrasta Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:30 am

Carwash:
Infamous
HDRasta

BBQ:

Infamous
HDRasta

Ima help out since I don't live far from the dealership
hdrasta
hdrasta
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by b-rock Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:48 am

I'll help BBQ if u need another person still.
b-rock
b-rock
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:40 pm

B00std4G63 wrote:are we gunna cruise down together or something? whitby is a mission and a half to get to.

its not really that bad , when i came home from 7 n marty it didnt take that long really
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Hey all we some some helpers anyone else able too?

Carwash:
Infamous
HDRasta
CorpEv2
ruckusx2

BBQ:

Infamous
HDRasta
CorpEv2
ruckusx2
b-rock

Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:19 am

Gah ... I won't be able to reach for this, have a wedding to attend in Niagara. :(
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by corey74 Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:04 am

i have a hky tourny that weekend but its not far from the dealership so i can try and stop by between games and im sure i can help out where it is needed
corey74
corey74
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Senorita Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:08 pm

Carwash:
Infamous
HDRasta
CorpEv2
ruckusx2

BBQ:

Infamous
HDRasta
CorpEv2
ruckusx2
b-rock
Derty Senorita I will help out with both....... I get bored quickly Laughing

Derty Senorita
Derty Senorita
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:34 pm

now thats cscs is done we can shift our attention to the bbq , its nice to see people willing to help out with this , this week at kc we need to all promo the shit out of this car wash , post it on all the other forums you guys are all on
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxRacer Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:12 pm

ill help both
FoxRacer
FoxRacer
TTS VIP

http://www.foxdetailing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by corey74 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:10 pm

so i re- posted the info for this bbq on the Toronto Subaru Forum for you Shane, hopfully they wont delete it now haha
corey74
corey74
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse09 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:14 pm

ill help where ever you need me
Eclipse09
Eclipse09
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Carwash:
Infamous
HDRasta
CorpEv2
ruckusx2
Eclipse09
FoxRacer

BBQ:

Infamous
HDRasta
CorpEv2
ruckusx2
b-rock
Eclipse09
FoxRacer

Nice group for helping. I know we have more members out there.......

Weather will be good and I'm sure a lot of people will notice who we are and what we are capable of as a team.

Work detail and setup times will be arranged shortly. We all appreciate the work guys and gals.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Do we need to worry about bringing anything like buckets, towels, or tire shine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:14 pm

I'm working on teh last minute details of supplies. Thanks for the reminder though.

We may need buckets and such so keep that in mind all when you do laundry this week. LOL
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:48 pm

I have about 5 buckets...

If you need anything let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Thank you sir much appreciated.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:36 pm

corey74 wrote:so i re- posted the info for this bbq on the Toronto Subaru Forum for you Shane, hopfully they wont delete it now haha

Laughing yea not to sure why my other invites were deleted but oh well , maybe they dont like i have a mitsu Laughing
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:39 pm

let me know what you need me to bring and ill have it with me , also if any tts members wana help out im going to be hitting up a jdmcanada meet in ajax on tuesday to promote this event and then wednesday at kc we gotta hit the whole lot to hand out the flyers

i for one greatly appriciate all the help from everyone at cscs to help promote this even and wastegate , if we keep it up we will only get bigger and better and im sure thats what everyone here wants
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:53 pm

FYI all the Press realese sent out.

Tuners helping the community

Who: Toronto Tuner Syndicate (TTS): GTA based car club, mainly consisting of modern tuners cars of all makes and models. Founded in 2009 starting with only a few members, it has grown to over 420 with many members ranging in ages and nationalities which shadow the variety of makes and models of the cars that they drive.

When: June 11, 2011
11am-4pm

Where: Motorcity Mitsubishi 1520 Dundas St East, Whitby (One block West of Thickson Rd)

What: TTS are helping Durham West Special Olympics a local club. Durham West Special Olympics was created in 1984 to gather athletes with intellectual disabilities so they could enjoy competitive sports. The ever growing club is an excellent environment for athletes of all ages to enjoy many sports such as: bowling, baseball, swimming, basketball and skating.

TTS is also assisting in the promotion of a charity event Wastegate Motorsports Event July 15-17, 2011 which is also helping Durham West Special Olympics.

Why: Toronto Tuner Syndicate is giving back to the community that has helped make them grow their passion of cars.

How: Hosting an 1st annual Carwash and BBQ at the above location to bring attention to both the charity and the Wastegate Motorsports Event. All proceeds will be going to benefit Durham West Special Olympics.

TTS has spread the word of the carwash and Wastegate to many different car communities in and around Durham through many car internet forums, local and regional meets and also on May 28-29 with a spot at Pickering Town Centre with two of its tuner cars to promote both the carwash and the Wastegate Motorsports Event. Also as recent as Sunday June 5th at Cayuga at the CSCS opener.

Summary: On June 11, 2011 allow the Toronto Tuner Syndicate to wash your car in support of Durham West Special Olympics by stopping by and allowing those who are passionate about cars wash your ride and support a great charity. Enjoy the BBQ and the variety of Tuners cars on display and talk to those who built them.
Who better to wash your cars then those who are passionate about cars and motorsports.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:03 pm

I can't be the only one who giggled a little when I read 420 members.. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Revolving.......
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next