TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ

+17
Evo Killer
ice effect
Hydrolikz
FoxRacer
Derty Senorita
corey74
Eclipse09
b-rock
FarShark
hdrasta
B00std4G63
Derty Sanchez
Juice
ruckusx2
Zero
Infamous
Nightwingii
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ - Page 4 Empty Re: Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ

Post by Erin_D Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:30 am

Yepp, they do Very Happy They were actually at CSCS, Hyundai asked them to bring their cars. They are pretty cool.
Erin_D
Erin_D
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ - Page 4 Empty Re: Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ

Post by Zero Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:29 pm

im jelous =(

my old man dosen't know the difference from a honda and a hyundai
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Erin_D wrote:Bah, have another cruise with the GenCoupe crew on this day.... sorry guys :(. I don't think my parents would be too happy if I bailed on that, they like having the whole family at the gencoupe meets and such, means we can do family bonding time while on a cruise. Very Happy

Have fun though! Hope we raise a lot of money and such!
Bring the crew around.. 2 birds 1 stone.. You get your cruise AND you don't have to wash it later..

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:38 pm

I MAY try and skip out of work early to come out Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ - Page 4 1382965230 , if I do it'll be a last minute thing.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by corey74 Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:13 pm

my hky game isnt till noon so i can come and help set up.

do we have a back up plan incase it rains?
corey74
corey74
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:18 pm

THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:25 pm

Cars are being washed indoors. Dried out doors.

Everyone please bring mitts and sponges etc and towels.

1030 setup. Don't be late please. Signs banners and wash stations need to be ready for 11am

Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:28 pm

working on the banner tonight , came up with a idea
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:12 pm

i will be swinging by. im down to help wash (but i dont have any washing if equipment :S )
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:27 pm

I'll pick up a few mits, and a couple towels.. We'll need more towels than anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by TimeIsMoney003 Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Hopeing I can still make it.. I'm Still in Thunder Bay.. I should be ok as long as my plane is not delayed.. Rolling Eyes
TimeIsMoney003
TimeIsMoney003
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Don't buy anything unless your gonna use it for yourself at one point. We will have towels there but always need more like you said.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by b-rock Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:06 pm

I might be alittle late guys. I put my name in to help out but somethings come up. I'm still gonna be there to help the charity for sure.
b-rock
b-rock
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by TimeIsMoney003 Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Still in Thunder Bay.. Booked to land in toronto at like 8am.. So as of now i'm still good Laughing
Really looking foward to this the cause is great it would suck to miss it.. I'm gonna do all I can to make it..
TimeIsMoney003
TimeIsMoney003
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:28 pm

I'll see you guys there. I should be good for 1030/11. See you guys there. I'll bring as much stuff as I can. 416 9303915 if u need to reach me

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm not going to make it to this :( My granfather is back in the hospital and I'm heading up to see him tomorrow. The hospital is a long way in the other direction.
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:14 am

BrianV wrote:I'm not going to make it to this :( My granfather is back in the hospital and I'm heading up to see him tomorrow. The hospital is a long way in the other direction.

sorry to hear that , hopefully everything pulls through for him
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:18 am

TimeIsMoney003 wrote:Still in Thunder Bay.. Booked to land in toronto at like 8am.. So as of now i'm still good Laughing
Really looking foward to this the cause is great it would suck to miss it.. I'm gonna do all I can to make it..

dodging planes now Laughing
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by TimeIsMoney003 Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:41 am

^^ Laughing.. What can I say.. That's just funny.. Laughing
TimeIsMoney003
TimeIsMoney003
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:08 am

ok im having bad day .sofar im waiting for caa to come n tow my pice of crap buick to crappytire to get new starter put in ..then i should be on my way ...damn pice of sh*t buick needs a smack with a bat .
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by hdrasta Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:02 pm

i might be late on this... got a client that wants design work done as of right NOW!

hope it don't take long....charging extra cuz its Saturday!
hdrasta
hdrasta
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:35 pm

nuff respects to everyone that was out today to help out , and big thanks to Motorcity Mitsubishi

Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by hdrasta Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:46 pm

such good ppl at Motorcity... huge respect to them Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ - Page 4 1588882144
hdrasta
hdrasta
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Respect to everyone that showed up'n supported this event

Pics are goin up in the multimedia section soontime--

Photos: http://www.torontotunersyndicate.net/t1294-charity-car-wash-bbq

Last edited by Zero on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TimeIsMoney003 Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Today was awsome.. So happy that the rain didn't show up too much..Laughing..
Can't wait tell next time..Laughing.
TimeIsMoney003
TimeIsMoney003
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4