TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ

+17
Evo Killer
ice effect
Hydrolikz
FoxRacer
Derty Senorita
corey74
Eclipse09
b-rock
FarShark
hdrasta
B00std4G63
Derty Sanchez
Juice
ruckusx2
Zero
Infamous
Nightwingii
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ - Page 3 Empty Re: Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ

Post by ruckusx2 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:19 pm

hahahahaha 420 must have had it on the mind ....

but ya my gtrcanada guys i dont think are comming thay have a skywest meet that weekend at sq1 or @ rightdrive cant rember
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ - Page 3 Empty Re: Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ

Post by Infamous Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:32 pm

well said , im gona bump all the posts i made on other forums with this info and get another news letter out
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:32 pm

also everyone lets keep pushing this on the other forums , even if it only gets 1 person out its still worth it , so many times i post stuff and it doesent get a reply but i keep doing it anyways ,
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:37 pm

FYI If they don't want us to wash their car you can always suggest a donation in replace of the wash anyways. Its a great cause. And BBQ is another good way to support the cause.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:41 pm

also after this is done id like to gather everyone for a photo shoot , i have a good spot in mind by the lake in ajax ( for most of you will be on the way home ) and is about 10 mins from mcm
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:42 pm

i also believe zero may need a ride so we need to arrange someone coming from the west that can pick him up , zero correct me if im wrong
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:41 am

Anyone down to have a photoshoot after this meet? All the rides will be nice and clean, and we can go down to a sick location around that area that Infamous knows of. Tuners Helping out the Community Car Wash & BBQ - Page 3 3420072231
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Zero needs a ride and yeah I'm down for the photo shoot.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:09 pm

i jus spent a couple hours posting on many many forums , GUYS IF YOUR ON OTHER FORUMS TAKE THE 5 MINUTES TO POST THIS UP AND PROMOTE THIS EVENT
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Done and done.

Some even knew about it before I posted. Which means we are getting out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:12 pm

i know there are alot of forums our members are part of that i havnt seen this posted on , and im not siging up for them im already on 20 forums just for promotion purpose , it takes like 5 mins at the most to log in and copy and past the info from here
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:47 pm

I got another 4 domestic forums.

FYI we also shoould have this on our facebook TTS everyone. Including a invited event to fing everyone!!!!!

PAS is advertising another wash that same day out of no where... Lets get on this LOL.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Nightwingii wrote:PAS is advertising another wash that same day out of no where... Lets get on this LOL.

im tellin you everyone is tryin to stop the TTS Laughing
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:44 pm

posted it on pasnation and twitter to
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:45 pm

That'll get em LOL.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:49 pm

im down. sorry iv been a stranger on the forum. iv been really buzy with sschoool. ill see you guys there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Toomorrow or even later tonight I will be posting what we need from TTS members to make this work.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:07 am

Nightwingii wrote:Toomorrow or even later tonight I will be posting what we need from TTS members to make this work.

Looking forward to seeing what we can do to help

By the way, I know NightwingII has offered to give me a ride to the BBQ this saturday - I just wanted to see if there would be anyone else who would be able to give me a ride (to have as a back up)

647 893 9253 if anyone needs to reach me - cheers =)
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:49 am

worst case i can always come get you , but it would be easier for someone coming from the west to grab you , if for some reason tho no one is willing ill come get you
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:35 am

Zero I'm gonna come and get you early if that cool?
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:21 pm

yup, thats fine with me - just let me know when I should be awake =D
Zero
Zero
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ice effect Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:52 am

have fun boys and girls, too bad i cant make. take pictures, should be good.
ice effect
ice effect
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Evo Killer Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:12 am

Shit I Will Not Be Making This One As I Have To Work

Make Sure You Guys Take Lots Of Pic's
Evo Killer
Evo Killer
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin_D Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:50 am

Bah, have another cruise with the GenCoupe crew on this day.... sorry guys :(. I don't think my parents would be too happy if I bailed on that, they like having the whole family at the gencoupe meets and such, means we can do family bonding time while on a cruise. Very Happy

Have fun though! Hope we raise a lot of money and such!
Erin_D
Erin_D
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:27 am

do you parents drive gen coupes?! you have some very cool parents.

jealous.
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next