TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mega Speed formally Performance World

+14
FarShark
Boosted BigBird
ruckusx2
grafxx
EJ1_B16a2
Hydrolikz
Derty Sanchez
s_moneh
BrianV
Infamous
Yuriy
rontam90
Juice
Nightwingii
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mega Speed formally Performance World  Empty Mega Speed formally Performance World

Post by Nightwingii Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:34 am

Hey all,

The next season is already starting. Any one interested????? Looking to set up a team.

Just getting the ball rolling.

J

ATTENTION CAR COMPETITORS,

You are receiving this email becuase last year you all registered to compete at the Performance World Custom Car Show at the International Center in Mississauga.

The people at MEGA SPEED want you to know that there is a new show coming to Toronto next year. The show is called MEGA SPEED and will be held at the International Center the weekend of March 9-11.

Although this is the same weekend and same location of PW, this is not the same show. There is a new site being developed for it and there will be an opportunity for any tuner vehicle to win the grand prize for overall best of show.

If you're interested in this years' show and would like immediate updates on when the registration form is available, please join the Facebook page. The link is long, but it does work.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mega-Speed-Custom-Car-Show/209078985826050

thanks for your support,

MEGA SPEED
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Mega Speed formally Performance World  Empty Re: Mega Speed formally Performance World

Post by Juice Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:22 pm

I got the same email and thought about it, but sounds exactly like Performance World ... and we know how that went last year ... however if you have a team going and need an extra car, I could be convinced to join. Smile
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Mega Speed formally Performance World  Empty Re: Mega Speed formally Performance World

Post by Nightwingii Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:26 pm

FYI

I sent a email to them going over the "issue" we had last year.

The past is the past but some wish to do these types of events and we need to support our members accordingly. Wash cars detail, set-up etc.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Agreed. I still have a full car detailing coupon I bought early this year which I was going to use the day before PW. If anyone enters, I'll still totally support them and go to the show and help out if needed. May be interested in competing still too. Smile
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:42 pm

is it just performance world but renamed? Laughing
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Well its modern and classic so yeah pretty much the same. Hoping its more. Will find out thought.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriy Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:25 pm

I've never been in one before, don't know If I'd go with my car (no much is done to it really...at least visually) but if some of you are going I wouldn't mind tagging along.
Yuriy
Yuriy
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:20 pm

i will be at the show , may not have my car if i do go in the show , im only going if we all get in , i woulda flopped out last year but i couldnt so i had no choice
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:31 pm

I'm game if we can get a crew together. I think my car finally looks okay to start with an indoor show.
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by s_moneh Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:00 am

so wat exactly happens here? i have tons of plans over the winter which i'm hoping to get done this would be a perfect show to push for and debut :p

s_moneh
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:40 am

You know I'm down lookin to clean up awards again Laughing next season.
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Couple of emails back and for with the owners they are trying to form a better tuner side.

With that said they need cars to register and like always no guarentee your in but they will tell you approx 1 month before the show.

This is a great opportunity to show off your ride and fellow TTS crew to support you by going and helping set up and stuff.

This is a good lead up to................... Hmm Wastegate 2012.........
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:01 am

Okay so who do we have that's going for sure! LIST!!

Mega Speed:

Nightwingii
BrianV Status: Registration submitted awating confirmation
Derty Sanchez
Juice
Yuriy
s_moneh

Add your name if you're up for it (or remove if you're not sure)

Online entry form: http://megaspeedcarshow.com/index.php/vehicle-registration/registration

BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by s_moneh Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:39 am

awww man i gotta get a mods list goin? damn it aha gotta get on that!

s_moneh
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:26 am

Mega Speed formally Performance World  3523714105
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 am

my car is gona be stored so i duno how ill get it there
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:15 pm

With an altima driving really close behind it. Mega Speed formally Performance World  749905982
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:57 pm

tru im in

how will this work , i heard they dont accept the same car 2 years in a row unless you make some crazy changes , and last year my pic i sent in wasnt with the wrap even tho it was wrapped at the show
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by EJ1_B16a2 Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:15 am

hate how this show is alwyas in March, alot of cars are still away.
EJ1_B16a2
EJ1_B16a2
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Yeah definatly a problem there for some cars.

SHould be a bit better then the past they are truly trying to get teh tuner side of things.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grafxx Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:10 pm

BrianV wrote:I'm game if we can get a crew together. I think my car finally looks okay to start with an indoor show.

Don't be modest, your car's an eye-catcher for sure plus it's clean and proper
grafxx
grafxx
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:11 pm

grafxx wrote:
BrianV wrote:I'm game if we can get a crew together. I think my car finally looks okay to start with an indoor show.

Don't be modest, your car's an eye-catcher for sure plus it's clean and proper

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianV Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Thanks guys Smile

I just meant more that at the start of the season last year my paint had a few dings in it and the seats looked terrible etc. But overall it's looking good now for this next season.

I'm still looking to change up my wheels, the ones I have on there were basically just cheap things that looked alright to replace the heavily pitted wheels that it came with. Atm the current set dosen't really fit with the rest of the car. Also I really want to build up a bit of a speaker enclosure for the back area there. I know how I want it done and I think i can build it but I just need the time to get it all on paper. Thats pretty much the only two things I'm going to be looking to do to it this year....probably....maybe? Hah
BrianV
BrianV
TTS Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:39 pm

^^ what they said , and to be 100% honest of all the cars in tts yours attracts the most attention of em all period
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Infamous wrote:^^ what they said , and to be 100% honest of all the cars in tts yours attracts the most attention of em all period

not just in TTS, but pretty much for all cars if you ask me! Very Happy
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum