TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evogirls.com "Let's do some recruiting!!!"

+3
rontam90
Infamous
Hydrolikz
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Evogirls.com "Let's do some recruiting!!!" Empty Evogirls.com "Let's do some recruiting!!!"

Post by Hydrolikz Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:18 pm

I found this site randomly on evom in someones garage pics, I think it's a good attention grabber if we have more females in the club especially FEMALE EVO OWNERS. I don't know about you but i've only seen one female driven Evo, and it was an white EvoX with some blond driving it in my area. I seen the Evo and was like sick! then I seen the driver and was like EVEN SICKER!!! Lmao. So it seems like it is a fairly new forum like us, so let's try and be nice and get some sort of alliance going early. Im already on it, so anyone else can register and boast about us too *cough* *cough* *M1* *cough*

afro
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Evogirls.com "Let's do some recruiting!!!" Empty Re: Evogirls.com "Let's do some recruiting!!!"

Post by Infamous Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:17 pm

that site has been around for a bit , but i agree females will attract more females to the club and alot of guys , ALOT of guys haha
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Evogirls.com "Let's do some recruiting!!!" Empty Re: Evogirls.com "Let's do some recruiting!!!"

Post by rontam90 Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:13 am

maybe do an alliance with SGR or something.
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:50 am

^Ahhh, I like your train of though Ron Brownz. I will talk to famous about this tonight, I can also holla at the girl with the older lancer that rolls with them.
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:08 pm

i love bidis'! Very Happy
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Laughing... ohhh boys and needing a club full of girls

overall girls aren't into car and if they are... the chances of them being on forums is so slim

Laughing but good luck... im sure once spring comes around more girls will join anyways

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:36 pm

doesent matter to me , but i do agree girls in a car club does attract attention from both sides ,
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:50 am

we need some hot blondes in pink drop top mustangs.
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxRacer Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Laughing u mean pink drop top v6 mustangs with an automatic transmission cuz their 5 inch pumps can barely operate a brake and gas pedal let alone a clutch thrown in there! Laughing

im kidding im kidding

kinda

i think i only know like 3 girls who can actually drive...1 being my wife Laughing (no not jsut sayin that to stay off the couch! she drove dump trucks before i met her...Laughing i havnt even drove a dump truck so kudos to her)

it is hard to find females who are as into cars as guys are. but definitly come spring time if we show up to events and massive car shows get our name out you'll see em come.
FoxRacer
FoxRacer
TTS VIP

http://www.foxdetailing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:48 pm

FoxRacer wrote:Laughing u mean pink drop top v6 mustangs with an automatic transmission cuz their 5 inch pumps can barely operate a brake and gas pedal let alone a clutch thrown in there! Laughing

im kidding im kidding

kinda

i think i only know like 3 girls who can actually drive...1 being my wife Laughing (no not jsut sayin that to stay off the couch! she drove dump trucks before i met her...Laughing i havnt even drove a dump truck so kudos to her)

it is hard to find females who are as into cars as guys are. but definitly come spring time if we show up to events and massive car shows get our name out you'll see em come.

Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxRacer Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 am

hey i don't "know" you so how can i judge your driving Laughing im just talking statiscally Razz Laughing

RELAX Laughing but the mustang comment is true....99% of the time
FoxRacer
FoxRacer
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:54 pm

FoxRacer wrote:hey i don't "know" you so how can i judge your driving Laughing im just talking statiscally Razz Laughing

RELAX Laughing but the mustang comment is true....99% of the time

Rolling Eyes i will drive circles around you ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:46 pm

^Lolz
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxRacer Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Laughing ya if i had my car in neutral with the engine off you could drive circles around me but we'll end that there...no point in E-fighting over who can drive better Laughing
FoxRacer
FoxRacer
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:03 pm

👅 only reason your disagreeing with efighting is because you know you'll lose

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxRacer Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Laughing if thats what you want to think by all means keep thinking
FoxRacer
FoxRacer
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:02 pm

dont you know females are always right? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxRacer Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Laughing im married....we just let you think your always right because normally you arnt and hey we still wanna get laid instead of pointing out how badly you are wrong
FoxRacer
FoxRacer
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:10 pm

im printing a copy of what you said an mailing it to your wife... your not going to get laid for a long time soooo 👅

queen < we rule all

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxRacer Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Laughing i tell her that all the time Laughing
FoxRacer
FoxRacer
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:32 pm

... in that case you're only getting laid because she feels sorry for you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxRacer Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Laughing maybe but i don't care Laughing

na we love each other to much
FoxRacer
FoxRacer
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Lmao, ya'll are too funnay
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:19 pm

iight fox and jess only one way to settle this , TEST N TUNE in the spring , till then keep talking shit ahahaha
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:21 pm

back on topic i dont care who is in the club , male female white black brown green whatever as long as they are true enthusiasts and want to be a part of this thing here
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next