TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show

+13
phuknrht
FarShark
Rick_Z32
BrianV
Zero
Nightwingii
ruckusx2
Juice
just G
rontam90
Derty Sanchez
Infamous
Hydrolikz
17 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show - Page 2 Empty Re: Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show

Post by Derty Sanchez Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:26 am

Oohh damn Ron can you handle those hahaha. So excited shit this is all I can think about but if there's a foot of snow am I surposed to plow the roads ? But anyways I'm preping the car aswell and gonna black out the grill, paint my pillars black ( flat or gloss ) , maybe the roof fabric if I have time 7 weeks and counting , new foot pedals , smoke out all lights , and paint the rims gloss black. Now what's the deal with paint rims in the cold good or no good
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show - Page 2 Empty Re: Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show

Post by Infamous Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:14 pm

make sure when you paint your rims you do it in a headted room , when i re do mine in the garage im gona have heaters and lights set up to make the garage a good temp for the paint to set good , cold is not good for it
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:08 am

Need to at least get rims for it..

The international centre is just down the street from here.

Use the panorama that is 3' tall and 20+' wide.. You want presence? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am

6 weekends left. Get that work done lmao What a Face
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:56 am

Yea boyz, do work! I know I am. ;)
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:38 am

What's the deal with a banner for our squad my girls uncle work at a printing factory so I could look into somthing for us if we need. Not sure if he makes those but could try if u guys need
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:48 am

Also for the show I have another photographer coming with some gear just to get a different aspect of shots. Which days I'm not to sure.
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 pm

PM shane about the banner.
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:48 pm

yea forsure look into it , let us know whats up , we do want a banner for the show ,
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:53 pm

anyone know when we need to register by for this show?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Infamous wrote:anyone know when we need to register by for this show?

Registration has pretty much started. Pre-registration started about a month ago.

So short answer is I don't really know but if anyone wishes to get in should do it soon. I have also heard they sometimes cap Teams at 5. But thats only hear say.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 pm

nice thanks for the info and also welcome to tts
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:58 pm

k so who is going in forsure to rep tts, we need to register now ,

infamous 100%
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Thanks for the welcome been super busy so wasn't able to post much yet.

Just got off the phone with Linda at PW. She said was saying its getting busy.

So bascally if TTS is putting together a group then sooner the better and no Cap on club members as per Linda.

And I'm already registered to be there. Been hard working in the shop for weeks.

Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:30 pm

thanks again for the info , imma put a date on here ,you have till feb 4 to be on the list only as 100% if your in , feb 4 is a friday , we will register then

pw list

infamous 100%
dro 100%
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 pm

what mods you got on her? you should post up a thread in the tts garage and get some pics up so we can see that solstice
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:06 pm

so I'm in for sure I'll pay and everything but the only way I'm not showing up is if there a snow storm. In march lol never no I could happen

Pw list

infamous 100%
dro 100%
Derty Sanchez 110%
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by just G Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:34 pm

im gonna sit out for this one. don't think i got enough time to get it ready because i refuse to drive my car till the snow is gone. also wont have the rims aready by then.
just G
just G
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckusx2 Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:40 pm

i have to waight till spring & salt is all gone from roads
ruckusx2
ruckusx2
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:10 pm

It's gonna be tight that's for sure especially if it stays this cold. For me anyways , you guys wouldn't beleive the shack i've whiped up In my backyard heated by propane to spray interior and the rims if things go well
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:36 pm

If you guys don't mind I wouldn't mind being a part of your crew if at all possible for PW. Since I'm gonna be there anyways.

Mine will be ready I kinda have to be. And I will be shipping the car there or if nice drive but either way is open atm.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:07 am

yea no problem at all , we will be more then happy to have you with us , ill have some decals for you to aswell just let me know what colours you want , name and logo decals we have gold,purple,black and gunmetal right now
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:45 am

Nightwingii wrote:If you guys don't mind I wouldn't mind being a part of your crew if at all possible for PW. Since I'm gonna be there anyways.

Mine will be ready I kinda have to be. And I will be shipping the car there or if nice drive but either way is open atm.

please do join! more variety is definitely a good thing, that's what we're about.

rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:05 am

Sounds good.

As for decals I think gunmetal will be best.

If we have 5+ then the admission is $60 vs $75.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:13 pm

do we pay admission there or when we register online?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum