TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Welcome to Toronto Tuner Syndicate
TTS represents the Toronto tuner scene as a whole . No matter what other club you rep or ride you rep we have a spot for you in TTS . Take a minute to check out our club sponsors and don't forget to register for full TTS content .
TORONTO TUNER SYNDICATE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show

+13
phuknrht
FarShark
Rick_Z32
BrianV
Zero
Nightwingii
ruckusx2
Juice
just G
rontam90
Derty Sanchez
Infamous
Hydrolikz
17 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show - Page 3 Empty Re: Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show

Post by Nightwingii Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Infamous wrote:do we pay admission there or when we register online?

For entering you give them you CC info online and they will charge it around Feb 14 ish.

Or you can mail in your info an dthey will charge your CC or cert check I think as well.

Once we get our crew together min 5 at one time we can email Linda and advise her we are together for the club rate for those registered or going to afterwards. $60 for club memeber 5+ or $75 if we are less then 5.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show - Page 3 Empty Re: Performance World Custom Car And Truck Show

Post by Infamous Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:24 am

damn we have 4 so far , im gona register next week , gota drop my rear lip off for paint this weekend and get some paint for my rims
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

http://www.torontotunersyndicate.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:03 am

Ok cool 4 is good. Anyone else wanna run at PW this year?

I know they have been pushing for Tuners to really show up. Its been years since I've been there but its still a good show.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:37 am

So are we registering togeather or ourselves
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:34 am

Derty Sanchez wrote:So are we registering togeather or ourselves

At this point if we have 4 I would say shoot me a email and I will email Linda and Advise her that I'm the 5th person and ensure that we are grouped together for the discount and such. When the 4 people are ready we can call them.

If you guys are ok with that.

Or the other option is that Infamous could call and ask if we can register 4 guys and we are just waiting for a 4th but money wise we will have to pay $75 +hst up front and they might not like refunding too many people. Makes things confusing. LOL
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:42 pm

I think it's only 4 withu nightwingii. Come guys one more who down. Juice???

Pw list

infamous 100%
dro 100%
Derty Sanchez 110%
Nightwingii ? %
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Put me down for 100% I'm already paid up and registered to be there.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Haha, count me in. Won't have hood in time, probably won't have my rims in time either ... and it'll be a stretch to get those headlights done. Had more ideas ... but I think for now, just get them done and in. Anyone know someone selling a CF EvoX hood for a good price? Smile

PW List:

Infamous 100%
Dro 100%
Derty Sanchez 110%
Nightwingii ?%
Juice 100%
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Nice we got our 5. I'm sure we can add more later but this is good to get our spots guarenteed.

Juice let me see what I can for your hood.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Nightwingii wrote:Nice we got our 5. I'm sure we can add more later but this is good to get our spots guarenteed.

Juice let me see what I can for your hood.

:O <3
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:40 pm

wingii id assume you know what your saying when it comes to this , if you wana take charge on this feel free to , this will be the first show for all of us , and i duno what im doin lol ,

i will be registered by tuesday
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:44 pm

funny thing is everyones ride is black but mine , i have a idea for the line up

we have 4 black one silver
3 lancers 1 altima 1 solstice

im thinkin placement

black lancer/solstice/silverlancer/black altima/black lancer

its a visual thing
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juice Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:25 pm

balance ... I like it. Smile
Juice
Juice
TTS Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 pm

I like the placement sounds good so far.

I didn't wanna seem new guy know it all or pushy. Not good for the newbie. Lol

I can defiantly guide u. Or we can do this together so I can get to know u guys.

Juice pm me I got ur hood I think but don't wanna jack this thread.

Gonna be a interesting year!!!!

Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derty Sanchez Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Wow I like the placement. Damn hope the weather is good in march have so much to do before the show
Derty Sanchez
Derty Sanchez
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Nightwingii wrote:I like the placement sounds good so far.

I didn't wanna seem new guy know it all or pushy. Not good for the newbie. Lol

I can defiantly guide u. Or we can do this together so I can get to know u guys.

Juice pm me I got ur hood I think but don't wanna jack this thread.

Gonna be a interesting year!!!!

well see thats where we are a bit different , wether your new or not if you have more knowledge about something or have ideas etc.. then go for it , we do whats best for the situation and who fits it type deal , and you clearly know more about this then we do in terms of how its done , time lines etc.. so it would benifit us more to have someone who been there done that to lead the tts team at pw ,
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Ok. cool. Sure thing boss.

So those interested in joining as a participant in PW when is the earliest you can register. Remeber payments will be taken out around the 14th of Feb.

Also those registering make sure you put Toronto Tuner Syndicate in full as your club.

Also not sure what we have in terms of Banners and such. Anyone wish to fire off some ideas as to how we should display and present TTS. Carpet, Mirrors..... etc

Remember simple is better we want people to look at our rides, not sharks with lasers or anything like that.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:18 pm

i believe dirty is lookin into a banner right now , just waiting for him to get back to us , i will also have tts cards for everyone to put on their windsheilds for people to take , i will have decals for everyone in the show aswell

also how did you hear about us?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:06 am

Through website links. Can't remember how exactly. I think it was CSCS>Nextmod> You guys.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rontam90 Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:40 am

it really did not seem that long ago when we visited this show last year. was it also in march back then? seriously time flies.
rontam90
rontam90
TTS VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:48 am

Yep almost the same dates too.
Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:15 pm

i see you have a g8 aswell mr wingii , pontiac die hard? ever run the 2 cars against each other?
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwingii Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Nope. Wish I could have. The lighter slightly less HP verses the more HP heavier car. Many bets were placed on them going against each other.

Both would be around the 0-60 5 sec range. Just was never too sure on the 1/4 on them with the mods.

Nightwingii
Nightwingii
TTS Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Infamous Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:26 pm

you should be putting both in pw , they are some powerfull rides u got , fan of both
Infamous
Infamous
TTS PREZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydrolikz Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:58 am

I like G8's Cool
Hydrolikz
Hydrolikz
TTS VP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum